What would you do if youre son was gay?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
This is a conversation you need to ask yourself. What would you do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I would beat him, disown him and force him to change his last name. I’d change my last name too cause he ruined that shit for me no cap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2587, BigBoy and 1 other person
Kill him then myslef

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
i'd get him to fuck you up the ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
I would tell him to only have sex with BBCs or mulattos.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 3789
I would beat him, disown him and force him to change his last name. I’d change my last name too cause he ruined that shit for me no cap.
I’d do all that except change my last name.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
I'd pay a hooker to rape him so he can learn to enjoy pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, KlutchPurpp, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
I would prob beat him
Then beat him again
And maybe keep beating him
And beat him again

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and KlutchPurpp
I'd beat him and take him to a hooker. I don't know if faggotry can be cured but might as well try instead of disown my genes

Dont want to say I might get banned.

Sugar gay

Congrat him, he'll spend an entire life not giving foids validation and he'll be immune to betabuxx. He will never discover the blackpill and even if he does it's completely irrelevant to him so no depression because of foids.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Damn guess i have no son then

id eat his ass ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Averagecel and Butthurt Dweller
depends, if was like a dom bussi destroyer type faggot than i wouldn't really care too much, as long as my genes are spread through other kids, i'm happy.

but

if he was a faggot that likes dick and was all feminine and girly than i'd disown real quick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4310, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
i would support and care for him. He is my SON. no matter his life choices, he will always be my son. i will never turn my back on family, for family is everything.

• Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and BigBoy
i see you took back your haha react @Butthurt Dweller prepare to get your ass eaten

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1680, Averagecel and 2 others
I would kill him then rope.

i would support and care for him. He is my SON. no matter his life choices, he will always be my son. i will never turn my back on family, for family is everything.
you are a good man. respect bro
depends, if was like a dom bussi destroyer type faggot than i wouldn't really care too much, as long as my genes are spread through other kids, i'm happy.

but

if he was a faggot that likes dick and was all feminine and girly than i'd disown real quick
same. but id tell him how much of a subhuman he was before kicking him out the door

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 3962
you are a good man. respect bro

same. but id tell him how much of a subhuman he was before kicking him out the door
My first memory of my dad was him telling me that he would use his body as a bridge over lava if it meant my survival. The father son bond is UNMOGGABLE.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, KlutchPurpp, BigBoy and 2 others
My first memory of my dad was him telling me that he would use his body as a bridge over lava if it meant my survival. The father son bond is UNMOGGABLE.
INDEED, SON.

• +1
mirin your bond ngl. my dad works 24/7 to put scraps on the table so we arent very close. hes a very weak man, but i stil love him regardless

• +1
Send him to re education camps.

mirin your bond ngl. my dad works 24/7 to put scraps on the table so we arent very close. hes a very weak man, but i stil love him regardless
Maximize these years with your old man. Bond. These memories you will carry with you until you die. And they are far greater than slaying or mogging.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and KlutchPurpp
Maximize these years with your old man. Bond. These memories you will carry with you until you die. And they are far greater than slaying or mogging.
yes bro. your parents come first and foremost. i wish we were closer and i hope we will be in these coming years.

• +1
yes bro. your parents come first and foremost. i wish we were closer and i hope we will be in these coming years.
I highly recommend backpacking bro.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
what is that bro?
Overnight hiking trips. Doing a 21 day - 220 mile trip with my dad brother and some close friends this summer. Have done week long excursions in the past. These trips are what keep me going. I fucking love them. When u cowboy camp under the night sky with zero light pollution it is an experience that mogs losing your virginity.

• +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Deleted member 3701 and BigBoy
Overnight hiking trips. Doing a 21 day - 220 mile trip with my dad brother and some close friends this summer. Have done week long excursions in the past. These trips are what keep me going. I fucking love them. When u cowboy camp under the night sky with zero light pollution it is an experience that mogs losing your virginity.
thanks bro ill look into it. my parents and i are gonna go on a vacation for the first time this year and i hope we'll bond well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Idk what I would do to be honest. I legit might take him to some weird Christian therapy.

thanks bro ill look into it. my parents and i are gonna go on a vacation for the first time this year and i hope we'll bond well
Keep me updated bro. I would love to exchange backpacking pics.

• +1
Keep me updated bro. I would love to exchange backpacking pics.
aight bro gotchu. ill let you know if we do.

• +1
Idk what I would do to be honest. I legit might take him to some weird Christian therapy.

aight bro gotchu. ill let you know if we do.
These pics dont really pay it justice but here are some from last summer:
B269519F 5727 46E5 A75E 3FA94FA7FD65
79DC03D3 53CC 4945 AD1E E795A0D4250B

its so fucking therapeutic to walk in a fucking wonderland for hours on end. You go into the zone. Its fucking amazing bro.

Last edited:
  • Love it
I would still love him because he was my son, and I would not disown him. I would pray for him and pray that God would lead him. I believe it would be something you can't really force. Some times they come back, like the prodigal son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439

These pics dont really pay it justice but here are some from last summer:
View attachment 197280View attachment 197281
its so fucking therapeutic to walk in a fucking wonderland for hours on end. You go into the zone. Its fucking amazing bro.

that looks so valid bro wtf. jealous af rn. where was this?

btw it doesnt pop in notifs when u tag someone after commenting

If he’s feminine I would kick him out of my house, cut contact and tell him to change his last name.

If he’s a normal gay person, I wouldn’t mind. I’d ban him from having sex while he’s under my roof however

that looks so valid bro wtf. jealous af rn. where was this?

btw it doesnt pop in notifs when u tag someone after commenting
Pacific crest trail, washington+oregon area.

• Woah
Pacific crest trail, washington+oregon area.
i need to check that place out one day. im defo going to oregon in the future

i think my mom said we were gonna go to washington DC. not as cool but still valid imo

• +1
i need to check that place out one day. im defo going to oregon in the future

i think my mom said we were gonna go to washington DC. not as cool but still valid imo
do it son.

• Love it