what would you do if

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
if tomorrow you woke up and you were almost 5 inches below avg zoomer in your country / <5 percentile male height (I'm a weak 5'5 and avg in my country is 5'9.5), what would you do?

looksmaxxing, using lifts, self improve etc etc? regardless of height

move to a shorter country / SEAmaxx?

Moneymaxx to do LL?

Rope?

Forget about women and copemaxx?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
Would at least move to somewhere that's a bit shorter without going to SEA

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Artemis
LL. It costs around 16k USD in Turkiye so you should be able to get it on a loan.

lifts and sea

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
LL + lifts + facemax. If you can get to a normie height (5'9") and have a chadlite to chad face then you can do well.

Last edited:
Probably would jump out of my window.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 23865
Would go ER trying to kill tall-ish men, targeting specifically 1.88 men @LiteralCaucasian

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 25715, Deleted member 23865 and 1 other person
looksmaxxing, using lifts, self improve etc etc? regardless of height
Yes, you don't have another option. Maxout everything else like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Yes, you don't have another option. Maxout everything else like crazy.
yes, there are other options like LL. below 5'6 / 10 percentile male zoomer height looksmaxxing will be pretty much useless because height is what's limiting your attractiveness

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
i would spend more time in my career, basically. I couldn't do nothing else, i wouldn't break my legs to be 5'7.

i would spend more time in my career, basically. I couldn't do nothing else, i wouldn't break my legs to be 5'7.
from 5'5 to 5'7 is a huge difference

from 5'5 to 5'7 is a huge difference
dude, not break your fucking legs, spend your fucking time money and health in getting better in stuff. And if you do that shit do it after you have done everyone you wanted to do, don't break your legs while you're 20-30

dude, not break your fucking legs, spend your fucking time money and health in getting better in stuff. And if you do that shit do it after you have done everyone you wanted to do, don't break your legs while you're 20-30
what do I have to lose? life is shit at 5'5, and, if I had the money, I'd rather get LL than move to a 3rd world country

what do I have to lose? life is shit at 5'5, and, if I had the money, I'd rather get LL than move to a 3rd world country
you're ignoring all the risks of getting your legs broken, all the nerves damaged, the bone debility, you will be disabled until it heals and after that you will NEVER recover the same capability.
It's not dying or not, it's being disabled on purpose, it's crazy.

Rope and hope to get more luck on the rest respawn. Hopefully there's none tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
yes, there are other options like LL. below 5'6 / 10 percentile male zoomer height looksmaxxing will be pretty much useless because height is what's limiting your attractiveness
Sure, you will not become a Playboy at 5'5", you will not get the dopamin boost through female validation every day.
But i know guys around that height who are living a fulfilled life, with a nice loyal gf. Even better than many boring ugly 6'4" nerds i know.

Accept the things you can't change, learn to cope with them, and focus on the things you can change. My advice would be: lifts, maxout face, perfect fashion, gym, tats, build a perfect social circle, get a job you like with halfway decent money. And very important nowadays, build a mogger social media presence. Learn to photograph professionally, buy a drone, GoPro, DSLM camera, lenses. Learn that shit and present yourself on social media as the one with the most interesting life and A Level content.

Forget about height and try to be a mogger in everything else.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 23865