what would you do in this scenario?

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
You go in a public Bathroom, there are Two 6'5 big niggas fighting, punching screaming and shit, there is a random toilet in the middle of the bathroom, a guy taking a shit calmly, and meanwhile another one is washing his hands and styling their hair, cherry on top, there is puke all over the floor

@dark.max @NZb6Air

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, chudlite, counterintuitive and 4 others
Beat th

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, PlayersGetPlayed and PeakIncels
Beat the nigga up that’s shitting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, counterintuitive, WeiWei and 3 others
Slowly walk out

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, NZb6Air and PeakIncels
colonise southern jakarta and start to cultivate organic pumpkins from the magnesium nutrient rich soil
what else am i suppose to fucking do

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, GlamourPursuer, tombradylover and 5 others
colonise southern jakarta and start to cultivate organic pumpkins from the magnesium nutrient rich soil
what else am i suppose to fucking do
thinking ab it your right bro mb

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, GlamourPursuer, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
perform OBO with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double facial height to width ratio and increase PFL and a 12 mm QM Lefort 3with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of CCW and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation on the guy that's shitting

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, counterintuitive and PeakIncels
perform OBO with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double facial height to width ratio and increase PFL and a 12 mm QM Lefort 3with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of CCW and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation on the guy that's shitting
why everyone angry against the peaceful ahh nigga shitting bro☠️☠️🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
You go in a public Bathroom, there are Two 6'5 big niggas fighting, punching screaming and shit, there is a random toilet in the middle of the bathroom, a guy taking a shit calmly, and meanwhile another one is washing his hands and styling their hair, cherry on top, there is puke all over the floor

@dark.max @NZb6Air
i wouldnt be there in the first place

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
i'd say to the nigga thats styling his hair "no haircut for you bones"

• +1
Assert dominance, knock him over, shit on top of his food baby
niggas have beef against a poor fella shitting crazy bro

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei

@dark.max @NZb6Air
i would walk out and use the foid bathroom tbh

• +1
ok where is this bathroom located? can i go piss in some corner?
yea sure you can piss wherever you want as long as you don't get crushed by the nigga bitches accidentally or someone shits on u

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
yea sure you can piss wherever you want as long as you don't get crushed by the nigga bitches accidentally or someone shits on u
nah i meant like if i could leave and go piss on the street

• +1