And maybe rad140

Skincare and haircare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Mongrelcel and Htobrother
I would go with teeth whitening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Htobrother
Give some examples
Start a skincare routine (cleanser, vit c, retin a...etc look in best of best)
Hair depends, if you don't have hairloss there isn't a lot to do

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Start a skincare routine (cleanser, vit c, retin a...etc look in best of best)
Hair depends, if you don't have hairloss there isn't a lot to do
Thx bro

• +1
Reactions: gamma
DO NOT BUY SARMS pls ffs. Probably skincare, maybe hair/eyebrow dye, teeth whitening, palate expander maybe if needed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 13325 and Htobrother
DO NOT BUY SARMS pls ffs. Probably skincare, maybe hair/eyebrow dye, teeth whitening, palate expander maybe if needed?
Why bro?
Also thx already had palatal expander rpe

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Htobrother
Why bro?
Also thx

I'm not going over it all again did that too many times, in short, they DO suppress you and they are NOT as selective as they want you to believe.

Hair oils & Retin-A. I would also buy a brow gel, Vitamin C spray, moisturizer, lip balm and sunscreen. All of these combined would probably come out to like less than $100, but to be honest, it's pretty much all you can buy for a cheap price to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Htobrother and Deleted member 2968
Teeth whitening and supplements

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, gamma and Htobrother
Skincare and some cool clothes

• Love it
I'm not going over it all again did that too many times, in short, they DO suppress you and they are NOT as selective as they want you to believe.
I see guys putting a lot of muscle mass in few weeks tbh

hm ye guess what they wanna sell you. If you are gonna use PEDs better using real T.
Have a friend of me using test 250mg he says the muscle gains are not that crazy but there are other effects mental effects etc

Have a friend of me using test 250mg he says the muscle gains are not that crazy but there are other effects

which one does he inject? cuz ester weight matters, it's not "really" 250mg. Also everyone responds differently most people build some muscle but are shit responders.

which one does he inject? cuz ester weight matters, it's not "really" 250mg. Also everyone responds differently most people build some muscle but are shit responders.
Enanthate from Express peds
very legit site because he also tested his levels 1800

• +1
Reactions: Julian
Enanthate from Express peds
very legit site because he also tested his levels 1800

Doesn't mean you are suddenly getting jacked as fuck tho after 1 cycle.

Doesn't mean you are suddenly getting jacked as fuck tho after 1 cycle.
Yeah we talk about the same stuff people think it’s a magic drug but it’s just a hormone
He had levels of 300 which is low we both know it
he was goofy and shit but now he completely changed and is serious when talking and not so emotional
This effect in just 1-2 months jfl

• +1
Yeah we talk about the same stuff people think it’s a magic drug but it’s just a hormone
He had levels of 300 which is low we both know it
he was goofy and shit but now he completely changed and is serious when talking and not so emotional
This effect in just 1-2 months jfl

ofc you are gonna feel way better when your T is suddenly that much higher, point is that he has to come off at some point. You can't stay on with that dose.

• +1
ofc you are gonna feel way better when your T is suddenly that much higher, point is that he has to come off at some point. You can't stay on with that dose.
He says he wants to take it for life blast and cruise

def a power rack, a barbells and weights, best investment i made

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Why bro?
Also thx already had palatal expander rpe
Waste of money, RAD140 is not hair safe, also fucks up your natural hormone production. Best approach to cycle design is to get close to your natty potential and then run 300-500 mg test + Dutasteride + RU58841. You will get way more bang for your buck and adding in an oral 5-AR Inhibitor combined with a strong topical anti-androgen will give you protection hair loss wise. Also wouldn't hurt to run 0.05% Tret EOD to maintain your collagen.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Htobrother and Julian
GH peptides & AI

• +1
GH peptides and AI is supposed to be a heightmaxxing stack if I am correct. Although the choice of a GH peptide as opposed to just using pharma grade GH makes ZERO sense. You could even run MK-677 at higher doses and that would have a larger impact than using GH peptides. You also want to be careful running an AI because most guys feel like shit and have no sex drive on low estrogen. Guys running Clomid hate it and while it will boost your test levels you don't want to nuke your estrogen too low.

• +1
hey,can you link example of palate expander?

palate expander for under $300?

Last edited:
GH peptides and AI is supposed to be a heightmaxxing stack if I am correct. Although the choice of a GH peptide as opposed to just using pharma grade GH makes ZERO sense. You could even run MK-677 at higher doses and that would have a larger impact than using GH peptides. You also want to be careful running an AI because most guys feel like shit and have no sex drive on low estrogen. Guys running Clomid hate it and while it will boost your test levels you don't want to nuke your estrogen too low.
MK677 isnt as good as multiple GHRP + GHRH doses split up in one day trust me. Dyorotic got his IGF-1 from 500ng/dl to 800ng/dl from Hex & Mod GRF. You can still combine both anyway

laser hair removal

Spend it on hoes.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
This is all I need:

Beta Carotene$14.31
Retin .05%$7.33
Tweezers$5.36
Minoxidil$44.99
Whitening$20.00
Remineral Gel$7.00
Teeth Tray$14.97

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
This is all I need:

Beta Carotene$14.31
Retin .05%$7.33
Tweezers$5.36
Minoxidil$44.99
Whitening$20.00
Remineral Gel$7.00
Teeth Tray$14.97
what about castor oil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
invest it and double it for next year

• +1
Buying GME.
Have an attitude of 💎 hands.
Then, 🙏 for the happening of 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀.
And make the $300 into $600. And buy everything double the amount.

• +1