What would you do with your life if you had 10k per month and didnt have to work?

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
Title

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, SDPmaggot, Adelholzener and 1 other person
buy lefort 1000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OswaldMosley, BimaxLaser, rolloftape and 4 others
Get surgeries and a house in croatia

Prob do some little surgeries but not to looksmin myself
Buy a lovely house and have a big family since I’m more than financially stable

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Party every single day

The first thing you think of is self harm in return for female validation? Out of anything?
no, its so i dont feel like roping when im in a selfie.

• JFL
Reactions: OswaldMosley and Jonnyboi
The first thing you think of is self harm in return for female validation? Out of anything?
Not just for female validation it will improve my life drastically since I will be able to go outside and interact with people normally

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, HateTheTwinkies and Joshrc
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OswaldMosley, EzikoIsHere, sanasa and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies and Deleted member 91702
Screenshot 2024 09 03 10 28 47 10 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

• JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot
In simple words,
I will firstly give enough to my mother so she can pay her expenses(bills, ect..) and be financially stable and somewhat free
And I will try to invest it, build an online business and keep a little bit for myself.
I am a minor if anyone wondering.

I'm grateful for the thread, by the way. I had questioned myself a little bit before.

• +1
All in on PajeetCoin

save up for surgery, get it and hopefully not get bogged, go have fun with friends and have casual sex and drink the expensive shampagne and all the good stuff money can buy.

• +1
God bless you sir, you're doing the Lord's work, all my troubles would be over with $10k per month, I could finally marry, start a family, have kids, accomplish my dreams, what are the required steps to get the $10k?

Retire and focus on getting a wife and kids

• +1
I would probably spend it on traveling, gambling, partying, maybe save invest some into dividends. Idk if this is too animalistic, but to me this is an optimal life. I'm not some sort of crazy ass mofo, but if i have kids, then i want them to work too, that has been decided. IDK tho, capitalism isn't going to last forever, money doesn't usually last forever either.

Last edited:
make a construction company to make houses to improve situations for low income families

• +1
Reactions: sanasa
Surgeries, nice apartment and an exotic sports car.

Shit like louis vuitton dont matter at all. Poorfags be spending all their money on some status symbol that anyone can get if they just prioritize, meaning they are only status symbols to absolute retards. If you have a ferrari for example, people know that it is expensive and will not question if you are truly wealthy if you have it but not a louis vuitton bag.

Focus on stuff that has big value long term. Better to spend money on a hair transplant than to blue pill yourself with 1 week on a "meaningful" vacation eating dumb expensive dinners that you shit out the next morning.

Save up in a years time I'd have 120 000 in the bank.