What would you fix and how?

FentCart

FentCart

Iron
I want a rhino since I think it would be the thing that would single-handedly boost my appearance the most, but I want to know if there are any other things that would be more beneficial, some main points of interest for me are my downturned mouth corners and it looks as though my ramus is much shorter on one side.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
For some reason it looks like the video didn't actually attach so I’ll just put it here

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Don’t need anything

• +1
Reactions: FentCart
I want a rhino since I think it would be the thing that would single-handedly boost my appearance the most, but I want to know if there are any other things that would be more beneficial, some main points of interest for me are my downturned mouth corners and it looks as though my ramus is much shorter on one side.
High Gonial angle you have

• +1
I dont think you need surgerys. Just softmax till death and see where you get to.
How tall are you ?

• +1
I dont think you need surgerys. Just softmax till death and see where you get to.
How tall are you ?
I said earlier in the thread I'm 5’10-5’11 ish idk specifically

I said earlier in the thread I'm 5’10-5’11 ish idk specifically
sry haha i dnrd the thread
you should be fine, softmax till death and see what comes after. you can get rhino if you want to but i dont think your nose is that bad

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and FentCart
sry haha i dnrd the thread
you should be fine, softmax till death and see what comes after. you can get rhino if you want to but i dont think your nose is that bad
Alright thank you are there any specific softmaxxes you'd recommend for me or just softmaxxes in general

Alright thank you are there any specific softmaxxes you'd recommend for me or just softmaxxes in general
You prob alrdy know the basics.
Gym, skincare, fin/dut, steroids, oral minox, anti aging blah blah blah

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and FentCart
you literally don't need anything. and i don't say that often

• +1
you literally don't need anything. and i don't say that often
But then why do I look so clapped from the side 😭 I think maybe its just my nose but I had an overbite when I was younger so I thought maybe that had some effect on my lower jaw too?

But then why do I look so clapped from the side 😭 I think maybe its just my nose but I had an overbite when I was younger so I thought maybe that had some effect on my lower jaw too?
Yeah your lower jaw is just a little bit recessed but it's not worth it to get jaw surgery for this.