What would you guys rate this guy, in-terms of looks? Watch the whole video before giving a number. Outta /10. Spare me the PSL autism.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
What would you guys rate this guy, in-terms of looks? Watch the whole video before giving a number. Outta /10. Spare me the PSL autism.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Nigga you really think I'm going to watch a one hour video to rate this boneless subhuman?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 11479, datboijj and 2 others
4 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Nigga you really think I'm going to watch a one hour video to rate this boneless subhuman?

Watch the first 15 minutes then. He's not boneless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and alriodai
Watch the whole video before giving a number.

6382.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, datboijj and gamma
Okay I watched the first 5 minnutes of the videos, what does this prove? That looks aren't everything? We know that, first impression of people is 80% everything, in terms of looks he get a 4,5 to 5 PSL for me. But what is the point of ur thread OP

• Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
He is nt but looks wise 4 psl

normie tier in looks. gave some money to girls to pretend to "pick them up" PUA are subhumans in terms of giving false hope to guys and to make money off them this guy probably offers personal "classes" too that are 50$ a pop

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 5061
5.5/10 at most. Both his eyes and jaw are plain average, face shape especially lower half, probably even below average.

Okay I watched the first 5 minnutes of the videos, what does this prove? That looks aren't everything? We know that, first impression of people is 80% everything, in terms of looks he get a 4,5 to 5 PSL for me. But what is the point of ur thread OP

Oh more boring autistic dull negative energy sucking black pillism.

Did I say anything about Black Pill or Red Pill? Or did I ask you for his rating you dumb stupid boring fucking cunt?

• Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai
5.5/10 at most. Both his eyes and jaw are plain average, face shape especially lower half, probably even below average.

Doesn't have a good jaw?

Good harmony? And fact he's white and NT looking helps. Good compact face, right?

normie tier in looks. gave some money to girls to pretend to "pick them up" PUA are subhumans in terms of giving false hope to guys and to make money off them this guy probably offers personal "classes" too that are 50$ a pop

Possibly yeah.

No girl says; "thank you for approaching me".

That was the dumbest shit ever and when he started speaking his game was weak and flat. I was like nah, no way are they keen to offer him their number without even being asked.

Oh more boring autistic dull negative energy sucking black pillism.

Did I say anything about Black Pill or Red Pill? Or did I ask you for his rating you dumb stupid boring fucking cunt?
Nigga you are asking on a blackpill forum the rating of an average looking man what do u expect?

Nigga you are asking on a blackpill forum the rating of an average looking man what do u expect?

More dumb loner outcasts on here bringing their shit energy and defining what ideology the forum runs by.

It's neither black or red pill. It's just not blue. Many people appreciate game plays a small factor, if you pass a looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Doesn't have a good jaw?

Good harmony? And fact he's white and NT looking helps. Good compact face, right?
His jaw looks better from the side view and 3/4 view (although recessed maxilla) and in general from the side he seem more attractive:

PUApic000

The mandible is very forward grown and defined, which is good.

However from the front, his face looks very beta/soft/soylike/harmless with prey looking eyes and high set eyebrows. Also very rounded lower jaw and overall too vertically long and rounded chin gives him that southern state redneck low iq look:

PUApic001

#2 (good harmony?)- Not really good harmony, his nose is too small both vertically and horizontally (as in the nose bridge is too low, look at the side picture above), when you compare it to his forehead size and mandible size, his nose looks like a child's nose.

Also long philtrum because of the miniscule vertically too short nose.

He has some sort of that giant baby look, kinda like a soft harmless kid in a body of an adult.

Compare his giga rounded lower jaw and his high set eyebrows to the most masc guy on this chart:

2pkfe7dpegc01

Too rounded lower jaw from the front view looks very feminine and soft.

Its all about the angular, sharp mandible fromt he front view. If you look at the typical Tiktok prettyboy slayers, they most of the time have very sharp angled, v-shaped mandible like the DOM guy on the chart.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 6908
His jaw looks better from the side view and 3/4 view (although recessed maxilla) and in general from the side he seem more attractive:

View attachment 1008188

However from the front, his face looks very beta/soft/soylike/harmless with prey looking eyes and high set eyebrows. Also very rounded lower jaw and overall too vertically long and rounded chin gives him that southern state redneck low iq look:

View attachment 1008190

#2 (good harmony?)- Not really good harmony, his nose is too small both vertically and horizontally (as in the nose bridge is too low, look at the side picture above), when you compare it to his forehead size and mandible size, his nose looks like a child's nose.

He has some sort of that giant baby look, kinda like a soft harmless kid in a body of an adult.

Compare his giga rounded lower jaw and his high set eyebrows to the most masc guy on this chart:

View attachment 1008198

Its all about the angular, sharp mandible fromt he front view. If you look at the typical Tiktok prettyboy slayers, they most of the time have very sharp angled, v-shaped mandible like the DOM guy on the chart.

God analysis.

Agree for the most part.

After seeing side I was thinking 6/10 but you reminding me of the front has him back down at 5.5/10

God analysis.

Agree for the most part.

After seeing side I was thinking 6/10 but you reminding me of the front has him back down at 5.5/10
Ive seen dudes on here mentioning how sometimes girls would see their 3/4 profile or full side profile and gave them ioi, but after seeing their full front (I think one guy had eye asymmetry or smth), they instantly lost interest.

Side profile can be very tricky sometimes and give an impression of a better looking face than reality. But at the end of the day the front matters alot more, there are countless examples for that, like Meeks and so on. (although his side profile isnt that terrible, but still not ideal)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6908

View attachment 1008188

View attachment 1008190

View attachment 1008198

Why tf he wears this hat, is he homeless or something lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
6 out of 10 normie, good jaw, wide face, white, has hair, pheno isn't terrible

looks bloated and not looksmaxxed tbh has some potential to make it to irl chadlite if the height is 6ft or more

6 out of 10 normie, good jaw, wide face, white, has hair, pheno isn't terrible
If he is a 6/10 i am a 9/10
I give him 4.5/10 he is a bit below average in my opinion. But 4/10, white and a bit of game (aka social and communication skills) is more than enough tbh

If he is a 6/10 i am a 9/10
I give him 4.5/10 he is a bit below average in my opinion. But 4/10, white and a bit of game (aka social and communication skills) is more than enough tbh

distortion on that video people look alot better irl

he is bloated and has a weird nose and he is showing his big forehead, if he lost bloat and covered his forehead with hair he would be a 6 if he got rhino 6.5 maybe 7

my rating system is diffrent, i rate chads 9 and gigachads and more 10

soy version of brad pitt

4PSL