Absolutely nothing

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill and Deleted member 3328
clean my room and make me lunch

buy me my MSE

• +1
Reactions: Elias
Img20200325182907a

Her specialty is S&M. She's a sub of high caliber. Will do anything for master. :feelsahh:

Maybe take that gay shit off, put on normal pajamas and cuddle so I can fall asleep.

also sit in my face

Maybe take that gay shit off
Not a bad choice. Let's start out with her skirt.

Img20200325183832a

I hope you guys don't mind our male assistant here. He's skinny and pink for minimal obtrusiveness.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, PenileFacialSurgery and PersianKingdom
3D>2d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and PenileFacialSurgery
Not a bad choice. Let's start out with her skirt.

View attachment 319992

I hope you guys don't mind our male assistant here. He's skinny and pink for minimal obtrusiveness.
DAM, YOU'RE PLAYING A GAME ABOUT ANIME SEX TO COPE WITH BEING AN INCEL. TELL ME HOW ANY NORMAL HUMAN WOULD BE FORCED TO DO SUCH A THING? IS THIS NOT PROOF ENOUGH TO INCELTEARS THAT INCELDOM CAUSES THE MIND TO GO CRAZY?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SpiritualCel and Deleted member 4671
She enjoys serving master. Adorable little untermensch. So pretty...

Img20200325184250a

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
DAM, YOU'RE PLAYING A GAME ABOUT ANIME SEX TO COPE WITH BEING AN INCEL. TELL ME HOW ANY NORMAL HUMAN WOULD BE FORCED TO DO SUCH A THING? IS THIS NOT PROOF ENOUGH TO INCELTEARS THAT INCELDOM CAUSES THE MIND TO GO CRAZY?
bro this is an inel site

Img20200325185051a

Our assistant like to stroke her leg. I can't blame him. She has nice legs.

Mmmmm baby this is hot. Yeah, this is really good. Where do I even start? Mmmm I cant believe this is happening. Wow this is so nice. I cant believe it. Yeah this is real good. Just so good. Let’s see here. Where we do begin? Yeah mmm okay let’s see here.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SpiritualCel, Deleted member 678 and Deleted member 3043
Img20200325185615a

Our assistant wanted to fondle her breast as he prepares her flower for his fleshy member, so for full effectiveness, we had to remove her top.
Img20200325190606a

The member must also be prepared.
Img20200325191107a

It's time...

Last edited:
Mmmmm baby this is hot. Yeah, this is really good. Where do I even start? Mmmm I cant believe this is happening. Wow this is so nice. I cant believe it. Yeah this is real good. Just so good. Let’s see here. Where we do begin? Yeah mmm okay let’s see here.
HAHAHAHAHH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Hate to break it down to you OP but it's beyond over if you prefer 2D anime waifu to real women

• JFL
Reactions: KingOfRome
Our assistant...

Img20200325191742a

he's gonna... gonna... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Hate to break it down to you OP but it's beyond over if you prefer 2D anime waifu to real women
Only good thing about 3D is actual pussy tbh

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome
Img20200325191814a

That's it, folks. She's spent. We could force her to do more, but we don't want to wear her down too much. Why would we, when we have nine other wonderful girls at our service? She deserves rest. She will sleep with her teddy bear.

Like you would know
What is there good about them tho?
If there was we wouldn't need to do all this shit for a 5PSL hoe that is gonna cheat on us anyway, all we would need to do is be able to provide for a family