What would you rate Kenan Yildiz? (6 foot 3 footballer)

zurzolo

zurzolo

Silver
i’d say 6 PSL Chad

@Darkeningstar @greycel @silencio @try2beme @Dendoni @owlofathena @TechnoBoss @gravlek @Aero @Tyler x Durden @thorns @Rea @zxim @8uAte @serialcoper

Pls rate guys^

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, AlbinoMaxxer, Dendoni and 4 others
ltn

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
i’d say 6 PSL Chad

View attachment 3041451

@Darkeningstar @greycel @silencio @try2beme @Dendoni @owlofathena @TechnoBoss @gravlek @Aero @Tyler x Durden @thorns @Rea @zxim @8uAte @serialcoper

Pls rate guys^

V high Chadlite
Or base 6 PSL Low Chad

Looks like a bonemass mogger version of Bucke:
IMG 1415
IMG 1414
IMG 1413

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger, retardedcel and zurzolo
Subhuman, We lost to Netherlands because of him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, try2beme and descension
Irl chad

Face is chadlite tier
Ideal pheno for sex appeal
Good harmony

He is very gl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, fufurjde, greycel and 1 other person
He's no where even close to a chad jfl
At least psl wise
Retardedcel, why am I not surprised
Anyways…
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater, Alain Delon
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

He comes close to 6 PSL, now that I paused the video, he is actually high Chadlite on the dot, around 5.7-5.8 PSL.. with hairline lowering he would cross 6. He has hollow cheeks with a tall skull, good harmony, is softmaxxed, good pheno, good bones, etc
His eyes could be better, but his eyebrows make up for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, retardedcel and zurzolo
Retardedcel, why am I not surprised
Anyways…
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater, Alain Delon
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

He comes close to 6 PSL, now that I paused the video, he is actually high Chadlite on the dot, around 5.7-5.8 PSL.. with hairline lowering he would cross 6. He has hollow cheeks with a tall skull, good harmony, is softmaxxed, good pheno, good bones, etc
His eyes could be better, but his eyebrows make up for it

Greycel :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Chadlite with high smv

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and zurzolo
Just showed the edit to a girl and i asked what she thinks and she said hes hot

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, zurzolo and greycel
My ratings include candids and more importantly in motion.
I’ve been on .org for over 4 years… you joined 1 month back 🤣
Ye bro I was lurking since 1992 bro istg :feelsgah::lul:

Caging at the join date debate it's irrelevant buddy u think I found this forum/psl like a month ago jfl at ur nigger iq I've been in psl for around 3+ years now ( dnrd bragging )

For lite and chad
80%+ above Harmony ( not saying he has bad harmony )
Very high dimorphism ( he's dimorphic but not chad tier )
Hollows all the time ( yes requirement to be chad )
And high robustness

Also he looks shit in candids but somewhat good in motion so ur point is irrelevant here

The pic I sent u is also pretty accurate to measure Harmony btw ;)

Ye bro I was lurking since 1992 bro istg :feelsgah::lul:

Caging at the join date debate it's irrelevant buddy u think I found this forum/psl like a month ago jfl at ur nigger iq I've been in psl for around 3+ years now ( dnrd bragging )

For lite and chad
80%+ above Harmony ( not saying he has bad harmony )
Very high dimorphism ( he's dimorphic but not chad tier )
Hollows all the time ( yes requirement to be chad )
And high robustness

Also he looks shit in candids but somewhat good in motion so ur point is irrelevant here

The pic I sent u is also pretty accurate to measure Harmony btw ;)
You’re a shit rater
I can tell you are bullshitting about the lurk date, if you rate this way
Jfl “hollows all the time”

Is Chace Crawford not a Chad:
IMG 1423
IMG 1422

Is Dellisola not Chad here:
IMG 1424

You are thinking of this wrong. It’s not about have strict requirements.
Having one attribute in excess can make up for another.
I used to think similar to you when I joined many years back, you’ll grow out of it when you realise that PSL is about aesthetics rather than masculinity, and more importantly, the rarity of strikingness.

Also what is up with your narcy attitude. You got a massive fucking ego, you should actively try to fix that. It’s taken control over you, you can’t afford to align to the truth.
You need to understand that your ratings are shit. My Chad tier list actually has been vouched as ideal by many top tier raters on this site. It accounts for a lot of stuff, much more than what you mentioned. And there’s appropriate amounts of significance placed to different attributes, whereas you think of stuff too linearly as a yes or no.
It’s more about how much yes, or how much no.

You will learn all this soon, just stay on this site for a few more months

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
I'd say high chadlite, with status, he is easily chad

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, zurzolo and greycel
You’re a shit rater

View attachment 3041533View attachment 3041534

View attachment 3041535

I used to think similar to you when I joined many years back, you’ll grow out of it when you realise that PSL is about aesthetics rather than masculinity, and more importantly, the rarity of strikingness.

Also what is up with your narcy attitude. You got a massive fucking ego, you should actively try to fix that. It’s taken control over you, you can’t afford to align to the truth.
You need to understand that your ratings are shit. My Chad tier list actually has been vouched as ideal by many top tier raters on this site. It accounts for a lot of stuff, much more than what you mentioned. And there’s appropriate amounts of significance placed to different attributes, whereas you think of stuff too linearly as a yes or no.

These guys mog him even in these pics, u just retarded

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, greycel and retardedcel
You’re a shit rater

View attachment 3041535

No I don't agree quite the opposite in fact and I'm not lying about I never even claimed about lurking and u mentioned it :lul:
I've no ego in just saying facts its ur ego tbh that you've to justify with all of this
Mogflation has increased over the psl years and ratings and aesthetics have changed its not static u dumb fuck

What was ur old user ? Ur join date is 2024 :feelswhat:
Claimed 4 yrs on psl what was ur .net user then :feelskek::)

I've been active on discord and many pvt psl servers with many high iq users of this forum

So what's ur point ?
Ur just nigger raging because I hurt ur little fragile ego lol

You’re a shit rater

View attachment 3041535

And u bring up other guys why tf would someone do that yes because u can't explain my other points and have to nitpick and shitpost abt it

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Yes this guy isn't chad or anything
Closer to lite is arguable
Imo he doesnt look chad. But still doesnt matter bc his status ascends him to giga chad

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, zurzolo and retardedcel
Imo he doesnt look chad. But still doesnt matter bc his status ascends him to giga chad
Yeah including status halo into ratings is kinda retarded take but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: beniman