Personally I think he was top tier.

No chance, but still really good looking, 7.25 out of 8psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5786
8+ epitone of classically handsome hollywood superstar

• +1
Reactions: lmfao and Deleted member 2969
he hates kike so an instant 7 in my book

I do not like the looks (boring), it is not ideal (a lot of testosterone, very masculine, I despise it), but it has traits that could redeem it in looks, but the look is not pleasant and good to behold, so 5 max, trying hard not to give too low grades, extrapolating this face of manhood and sexual testosterone ferocity, but whatever whatever

• JFL
Reactions: oldcell
Real life 10

• +1
Reactions: lmfao
6 max tbh. Mogged by most of mm.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Wtf I must be blind or something...He looks like shit.I dont see any appeal here but whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lol if you think the second guy has a more attractive face.

iu

iu

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
He got maximum rating from me
Watch his movies and see how he looks like when he was young , plus his body was top tier for 1950

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 5786, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
He got maximum rating from me
Watch his movies and see how he looks like when he was young , plus his body was top tier for 1950

so much charism; i mean in godfather... he was insane.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and oldcell
to much fakeup. This is how chico look
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
yeah he looks like a feminine girl. In a night club he will be the guy on side playing with himself.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6577, I'mme and Deleted member 3043
yeah he looks like a feminine girl. In a night club he will be the guy on side playing with himself.
No dude. Cope. 16-18 want this kind of dudes

No dude. Cope. 16-18 want this kind of dudes
trust me buddy his look is for fashion model gays that have a weird fetish on masculinity. In a night club or edm type of party he wouldn't pull a single thot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
trust me buddy his look is for fashion model gays that have a weird fetish on masculinity. In a night club or edm type of party he wouldn't pull a single thot.
Dude your blind? In my School all Slayers are preetyboys. They pull the hottest foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Imagine if chico was a Hollywood actor, he would mog the shit out of prime bradpitt, Johnny depp, leo etc

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Pietrosiek
Imagine if chico was a Hollywood actor, he would mog the shit out of prime bradpitt, Johnny depp, leo etc
True.
Maybe not prime leo facially but pit and deep 100%

he is not that good looking, if he were to post his pics in the rating section most of users would rate him as a normie or even below, hollywood halo carries him

he is not that good looking, if he were to post his pics in the rating section most of users would rate him as a normie or even below, hollywood halo carries him
He always had this bad boy vibe which affected his sex appeal dramatically, that's why foids uptill now would rate him a 10

• +1
Reactions: lmfao
Yeah sure, also asked a girl what she thinks of his looks and she said he looks so good and asked me who he is. If people know Brando is because of his oldcel appearance in Godfather but most of them have no idea how he looked like when he was young.

Anyway meanwhile you can keep coping and think this guy is normie or below normie jfl, if that was the case 99% of PSL should have long buried their head in the sand or wear a fucking bag to cover their ugly faces.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Not much visible cheekbone. Chin not that strong. 5.75 psl.

I look just like him its insane