What would you rate me? 18M

X

Xetical

Iron

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Good looking

Short lower third “short face” you need a taller and wider chin to be hot looking, everything else is on point so tight know you are a 5/10

mtn but ethnic tax

10/10 slayer

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
Short lower third “short face” you need a taller and wider chin to be hot looking, everything else is on point so tight know you are a 5/10
If I got a genio, or some type of chin implant could I become high HTN - low lite?

get hollow cheeks and your chin will appear wider

Strong mtn, you kind of look ai generated though. Show a video of you in motion if you have one

Strong mtn, you kind of look ai generated though. Show a video of you in motion if you have one
Is that based on my features alone, or factoring in ethinic tax?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Is that based on my features alone, or factoring in ethinic tax?
It’s based on both, you’d benefit a lot from fixing your colour ie skin lightening

It’s based on both, you’d benefit a lot from fixing your colour ie skin lightening
Would skin lightening alone get me into the HTN range?

Would skin lightening alone get me into the HTN range?
It’s hard to say, but it would definitely improve your overall looks. You wouldn’t have to do much to get into the HTN range though

Pajeet out of 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Klasik616 and Darkeningstar
MTN with big eyes
Whiten your skin saar

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Looks good. Nice hair. Try hazle contacts might push u to low chadlite. Also get leaner and whiten ur skin. Ur htn atm.

If I got a genio, or some type of chin implant could I become high HTN - low lite?
Chin implant is no good in your case, make a consultation with your doctor and you will see that I was right. If you get it you can be a 6.5 at most wich is wayyyy above average