What would you rate me and what are my biggest flaws

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
Just want to see where i’m at and what I can improve on. I feel like girls don’t look at me like they used too

Attachments

• IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8589.jpeg
    IMG_8589.jpeg
    358.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8508.jpeg
    IMG_8508.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
Good looking bro
College frat partier phenotype
Go and slay

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06, verlooksen and m0glit3
pretty boy hair and earrings but not pretty boy face, looks weird idk. Mtn

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
Good looking bro
College frat partier phenotype
Go and slay
thought about joining a frat once i finish this last year of high school out if i even can just don’t know if i wanna be in debt that much.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Strong mtn, u can pull
i used to be able to all the time but here lately i haven’t been getting any replies or any looks like i used to and i’ve ascended since then so idk🤷‍♂️.

pretty boy hair and earrings but not pretty boy face, looks weird idk. Mtn
used to have a baby face and some what of a pretty boy kind of face but i’ve lost much weight since then and have worked on my jaw and facial hair a lil bit.

and can someone explain to me the rating scale and what high mtn means exactly, bc i’m not too familiar with it.

and can someone explain to me the rating scale and what high mtn means exactly, bc i’m not too familiar with it.
mid tier normie, average in looks, not attractive but not unattractive either

• +1
Just want to see where i’m at and what I can improve on. I feel like girls don’t look at me like they used too
high-mid mtn id say (prob closer to high), one thing you can fix is your eyebrows with minoxidil but id say you're holding onto a bit of cheek fat

• +1
any tips on how to ascend besides getting my eyebrows darker i’m working on that atm.

• +1
Reactions: retardpill
any tips on how to ascend besides getting my eyebrows darker i’m working on that atm.
Your haircut rounds out your head, look at the one with you having a hat on then the ones without and your face looks more defined with the hair off your forehead

• +1
high-mid mtn id say (prob closer to high), one thing you can fix is your eyebrows with minoxidil but id say you're holding onto a bit of cheek fat
yea my cheek fat comes from my moms side she always had chubby cheeks while my dad had a slimmed face. I want to know how i can decrease all of my cheek fat in general bc some of those pics are in good lighting like the first one and i don’t have a hollow cheek look when im just walking down the street or through school

• +1
yea my cheek fat comes from my moms side she always had chubby cheeks while my dad had a slimmed face. I want to know how i can decrease all of my cheek fat in general bc some of those pics are in good lighting like the first one and i don’t have a hollow cheek look when im just walking down the street or through school
Spot reduction unfortunately isnt real

• +1
Your haircut rounds out your head, look at the one with you having a hat on then the ones without and your face looks more defined with the hair off your forehead
i would love to cut all my hair off and have no hair on forehead but i feel like my forehead is big mainly bc it looks wider than most people

• +1
High mid tier normie
Ur an average normal guy, decently better than the bangest of average

• +1
this is me in real life time i was in the sun so i was having to squint

Attachments

• IMG_8942.jpeg
    IMG_8942.jpeg
    344.1 KB · Views: 0
what’s tips you could give me to ascend
Here bro, I edited u
I made u leaner, hollower cheeks
Thicker eyebrows and longer lashes

Attachments

• IMG_0687.png
    IMG_0687.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
my ex is the one on the far right and now she won’t even look my way and i have lost all confidence in myself and am starting to feel like a sub 5