What would you rate me now?

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
Was it the right choice to shave off the goatee? A girl earlier told me I should’ve kept it. But i figured since i used to pull more without facial hair that it was the right choice to shave it.

Attachments

• IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8831.jpeg
    IMG_8831.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8995.jpeg
    IMG_8995.jpeg
    491.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8997.jpeg
    IMG_8997.jpeg
    417.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: swt and PlayersGetPlayed
Looked better with it
what i thought but some people were commenting on my other threads saying i needed to shave it and i finally gave into temptation. Plus whenever i finally left it and didn’t shave it i lost all the girls i had in my phone.

Was it the right choice to shave off the goatee? A girl earlier told me I should’ve kept it. But i figured since i used to pull more without facial hair that it was the right choice to shave it.
You look more appealing in my opinion with it shaved and younger too.

that’s what i was thinking makes me look young bc i have a baby face. One of the reasons i shaved it was bc i have more appeal with none
Yeah honestly man just debloat hop on that gym/cardio routine, eat clean and in 2-3 months you’ll be HTN or better. It’s not over for you at all bro 👍

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
Yeah honestly man just debloat hop on that gym/cardio routine, eat clean and in 2-3 months you’ll be HTN or better. It’s not over for you at all bro 👍
i really do appreciate it and i should have volufiline and minoxidil next week as well so hopefully that will help me out, i’m using minoxidil for my eyebrows. Check my new post here in a minute to see what i’m using the vokufiline for

i really do appreciate it and i should have volufiline and minoxidil next week as well so hopefully that will help me out, i’m using minoxidil for my eyebrows. Check my new post here in a minute to see what i’m using the vokufiline for
minox is great my eyebrows have transformed from non existent to really good

you definitely have potential but your nasolabial and nasojugal folds are lowkey selling you

you see those folds that run down from your nose and eyes in the 3rd pic, those are nasolabial and nasojugal folds
yea i’ve noticed those lines more and more and would love to get rid of them they have been one of my biggest insecurities for a while now

• +1
Reactions: sinss
right choice

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
i'd wait a few weeks, and then see what happens when you go full goatee
i edited my face with an app and this is what it came up with. Didn’t edit a whole lot just some minor changes that i should be able to fix on my own besides the eyebags part

Attachments

• IMG_9005.jpeg
    IMG_9005.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 0