Zherko

Zherko

Gold
IMG 2892
IMG 2994
IMG 2993
IMG 2991

IMG 2996

Subhuman levels of esr, would he be told to rope?

Attachments

• IMG_2995.jpeg
    IMG_2995.jpeg
    427.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and Darkeningstar
HTN

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, greywind, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Jfl he prob gets more foids then 90% of ppl on this forum

• +1
Reactions: greywind and BlackpillRemedy
Jfl he prob gets more foids then 90% of ppl on this forum
Of course he does idiot, but i don’t know if he would pull as much without status

• +1
Reactions: greywind and beniman
Of course he does idiot, but i don’t know if he would pull as much without status
He has a ok face and seems like he got a pretty good frame, depending on how tall he is he would def still be able to pill but not as close as much as he does w status wich should be obviouse. 1st and 3rd pic looks low mtn to me.

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
LTN

jfl at him trying to hide his subhuman eye area by squinting like a autist

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
you can’t see his eye spacing from 3/4 or side so makes sense, but really good side profile
“Really good” it is literally excellent, no flaws and near perfect side profile. better eye spacing and the dude is high chad but his front looks ugly to me tbh apart from this image in particular

Attachments

• IMG_1592.jpeg
    IMG_1592.jpeg
    458.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Zherko
“Really good” it is literally excellent, no flaws and near perfect side profile. better eye spacing and the dude is high chad but his front looks ugly to me tbh apart from this image in particular
he’s one of those guys who look better in motion so you don’t analyze their falios, which is why he has a lot of foid fans

he’s one of those guys who look better in motion so you don’t analyze their falios, which is why he has a lot of foid fans
narrow ipd or just facial asymmetries in general don’t really matter irl as long as it’s not extreme because it’s harder to notice these sort of failos in motion (Orb, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
narrow ipd or just facial asymmetries in general don’t really matter irl as long as it’s not extreme because it’s harder to notice these sort of failos in motion (Orb, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling etc.)
actually all of these individuals have very assymetrical faces but are still very attractive because of their facial features

Eyes does alot. Not near chad imo. Mby if ur a psl retard but not otherwise.

Eyes does alot. Not near chad imo. Mby if ur a psl retard but not otherwise.
Nobody should rly take ur opinion seriously tbh as ur like 15 years old u have bigger things to worry about in life than this man’s face

Nobody should rly take ur opinion seriously tbh as ur like 15 years old u have bigger things to worry about in life than this man’s face
Not far off so ig. But then again personally i think hes ugly. But what I think doesnt matter if he pulls. At the end of the day som1 like Marko jarić pulled Adriana so ur prob right🤷‍♂️

Not far off so ig. But then again personally i think hes ugly. But what I think doesnt matter if he pulls. At the end of the day som1 like Marko jarić pulled Adriana so ur prob right🤷‍♂️
send example of who you think is looksmatched to theo james facially and then someone who you think is chadlite range i’m curious

send example of who you think is looksmatched to theo james facially and then someone who you think is chadlite range i’m curious
No as I said ur prob right. I just personally think hes not good looking. But im also a man + a greycel at that so I dont have a say in this at the end lf the day.

No as I said ur prob right. I just personally think hes not good looking. But im also a man + a greycel at that so I dont have a say in this at the end lf the day.
i don’t really see how you can see him as straight up ugly. He has one failo as most people do and everything else is so good that it almost makes up for it

i don’t really see how you can see him as straight up ugly. He has one failo as most people do and everything else is so good that it almost makes up for it
I find a lot of people bad looking tbh some faces just look like shit to me too

Ye I was def wrong now that I take a second look and consider his side profile. I wouldnt personally say hes over htn tho. Eye spaning like that is a huge failo

Unless very severe (2 STD). You don’t notice le eye spacing in motion. I didn’t know who this Nigga was and I watched the gentlemen without having seen him in still pictures. All I thought was the main charachter was a very good looking charachter.

Only after logging onto org. Do I see Hindu dindu shitskins calling his ESR “subhuman”

• +1
Reactions: watah, nword49, Zherko and 1 other person
But still in my personal view he isnt good or pleasing to look at

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
Unless very severe (2 STD). You don’t notice le eye spacing in motion. I didn’t know who this Nigga was and I watched the gentlemen without having seen him in still pictures. All I thought was the main charachter was a very good looking charachter.

Only after logging onto org. Do I see Hindu dindu shitskins calling his ESR “subhuman”
Havnt seen him in motion so cant say Nything abt that

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Ye I was def wrong now that I take a second look and consider his side profile. I wouldnt personally say hes over htn tho. Eye spaning like that is a huge failo
IMG 1582
IMG 1581

what would u rate this dude

I don’t actually think it’s subhuman mine is only slightly better than his, but by org standards and ratios it literally is subhuman on paper

I don’t actually think it’s subhuman mine is only slightly better than his, but by org standards and ratios it literally is subhuman on paper
It’s not subhuman on paper when he is objectively good looking is it. Also I didn’t even notice his eye spacing in motion. Another .org cope JFL

It’s not subhuman on paper when he is objectively good looking is it. Also I didn’t even notice his eye spacing in motion. Another .org cope JFL
Buddy boy his esr is 0.41, on paper it would look like shit on anyone so that’s why org autists would probably say ltn to him

Buddy boy his esr is 0.41, on paper it would look like shit on anyone so that’s why org autists would probably say ltn to him
What’s his IPD?

R u tryina compare the 2? Hes fat wich makes us not able to see shit. But prob mid-high mtn? Im not sure what ur trying to prove, already said im a greycel i just give my honest opinions on what i think
He’s not fat. Just big boned.

• JFL
Reactions: beniman
everyone in this thread is a sub-particle compared to him in a nightclub

• +1
Reactions: watah and Zherko