what would you rate your confidence

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Mine has got to be 2/10 lol

I can fraud 7/10 confidence really well but the second a girl pulls back I get insecure
Im insecure with approaching girls I don't know, also I don't know how to take signals. Yesterday in the club I tried to hug a girl and say hello and she turned away and looked disgusted, two minutes later she came back and was grinding on me, then I didn't respond cause I found it kinda weird and five minutes later she left again

0/10

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Lately very high, but normally 7/10.

Psl 7
Maybe psl7.5 if my internipple distance was 2x my taint length

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'll rate it with a song:
How long can you go, by Ludacris

I have swallowed too many pills to be unconfident.

Im insecure with approaching girls I don't know, also I don't know how to take signals. Yesterday in the club I tried to hug a girl and say hello and she turned away and looked disgusted, two minutes later she came back and was grinding on me, then I didn't respond cause I found it kinda weird and five minutes later she left again
yeah i’m very low inhib with girls but i still think it’s all frauds becsuse the second they make me used to their attention and pull away even if i don’t show it it affects me a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Norwood 3.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto, turkproducer, Arkantos and 1 other person
4/10 when I'm alone, 9/10 when I'm hanging out with people I know well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3142 and 1 other person
flips between about 2-3 and a straight 10 at absolute random

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
Mine has got to be 2/10 lol
W4yt

• So Sad
Reactions: Petsmart
Age 1-12: 10/10 confidence
Age 13-17 2/10
Age 18-21 5/10
Now 4/10 or lower depending on mood

• So Sad
10/10

people's opinion of you is mostly based on your appearance so you might as well be confident

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
like a 2 or 3

• So Sad
My confidence is 6'4"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
3/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
never began for me

6/10 before i was Blackpilled.

0/10 after being Blackpilled.

• So Sad
You shouldn't feel bad for strangers.
I’m naturally sympathetic, it doesn’t mean i will donate 200,000 to you but if I won lottery i’d give you money lol

I’m naturally sympathetic, it doesn’t mean i will donate 200,000 to you but if I won lottery i’d give you money lol

I see.

You have a kind heart then.

• JFL
Yeah and if you looked at me you would never guess it lol, i look like a disgusting albanian low trust criminal

Looks can be deceiving. i look like a Caveman Rapist but i wouldn't hurt a fly. or would i? huehuehue

But why Albanian? are you Albanian?

Looks can be deceiving. i look like a Caveman Rapist but i wouldn't hurt a fly. or would i? huehuehue

But why Albanian? are you Albanian?
I’m mostly turkish but yes I have some balkan in me, i get told i look intimidating lol even as a manlet when literally all i want is true teenage love and a decent sex life.

• So Sad
Depends on how much I drank.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
Sub5

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
I’m mostly turkish but yes I have some balkan in me, i get told i look intimidating lol even as a manlet when literally all i want is true teenage love and a decent sex life.

From which part of Turkey? Thrace?

And Same tbh. i remember how in School people used to talk about me like i was a serial Killer lol.

Depends on how much I drank.

From which part of Turkey? Thrace?

And Same tbh. i remember how in School people used to talk about me like i was a serial Killer lol.
My family is from Izmir and Istanbul so the west. And other countries And I live in UK bro

My family is from Izmir and Istanbul so the west. And other countries And I live in UK bro

Cool.

Isn't Izmir that place that used to be full of Greeks but then they fleed after Greco-Turkish war.

Cool.

Isn't Izmir that place that used to be full of Greeks but then they fleed after Greco-Turkish war.
Yes lol, i doubt my family is fully turk anyway. my mums side that is, they look european my dad is the one that looks truly turk

If the girl acts submissive my confidence goes thru the roof. When they act stuck up (like you need to do everything or they don't give a shit about u) then 0/10

• +1
If the girl acts submissive my confidence goes thru the roof. When they act stuck up (like you need to do everything or they don't give a shit about u) then 0/10
this is probably me as wwll

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee