What would you recommend to a 15-year-old teenager? Aside from deleting his account and quitting this shit...

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
What would you recommend to a 15-year-old teenager? Aside from deleting his account and quitting this shit...

Advice me for Looks/Softmaxing.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Growth Plate
Sleep 10 hours a day
Hard food diet
Vitamin D/K12
Brainmaxx
Sports
Don't touch any videogames

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, ascension! and Danish_Retard
jerk off 6 times a day

play video games as much as possible

eat the shittiest sugary foods you can find

experiment with dangerous/unknown drugs (major)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, GetShrekt, AllesScheiße and 10 others
Active recall and spaced repetition wherever applicable in school, learning to use those tools early will make the rest of your school life ez af.

If it doesn't come natural to you, learn to be social. You NEED to be able to create an extensive social network, all significant opportunities in life come from who you know. There are many resources on this that you can find, put it in to practice asap so you gain these skills early. It's compounding really, the more people you know while you're young the more possibilities you will have as you get older.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, BananaBoy, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Nigga acts like 15 years old is 12 years old

The average male is almost done with puberty at 15

I joined at 15 too. You're not special

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian, TUSSELEIF, datboijj and 1 other person
Active recall and spaced repetition wherever applicable in school, learning to use those tools early will make the rest of your school life ez af.

If it doesn't come natural to you, learn to be social. You NEED to be able to create an extensive social network, all significant opportunities in life come from who you know. There are many resources on this that you can find, put it in to practice asap so you gain these skills early. It's compounding really, the more people you know while you're young the more possibilities you will have as you get older.
It's already over for op if he's too low iq to think of how to optimize his environment himself

He's also 5'3" and probably almost 16 and thinks mk677 and shit like fish oil will ascend his height lmfao. Brutal seeing him cope this hard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Danish_Retard
bro acts like a greycell still

It's already over for op if he's too low iq to think of how to optimize his environment himself
Yeah, really all the info you need is on this forum, at least all you need to get a starting point. I didn't post any looksmaxxing advice because anyone with more than 5 brain cells can find them on this forum, and some even have the IQ not to smash their face with a hammer.

He's also 5'3" and probably almost 16 and thinks mk677 and shit like fish oil will ascend his height lmfao.
He needs to get pharma grade HGH asap, needs to talk with a doctor too. I literally haven't grow a cm since I was 14 so perhaps it's already too late for OP.

But really, assuming you're at least average I think most people here would get a massive ROI from investing in their social skills and social network. This site attracts people that are naturally very bad at this in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Growth Plate
Anybody got them social network building guides?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Danish_Retard
Sleep 10 hours a day
10h?!?!?!? I am only able to sleep 8-9h due to my schedule, could you advise me on it?
Screenshot 20220918 132835 Edge

Hard food diet
Vitamin D/K12
What do you think about these diet?
  • Frozen Fruits (Mangos, Blueberries, Pineapples)
  • Chicken Breast
  • Almonds
  • Vegetables general (Bell peppers)
  • Steak/Tough Beef
  • Cucumber
  • Apple
  • French Bread/Tough Breads
  • Carrot
  • Pear
  • Pita bread
  • Plumbs
  • Cereal (moderation due to added sugar content)
  • Beef liver
  • Turkey breast
  • Peaches
  • Other Fruits, general
I am going to start supplementing Vitamin K2/D3 and also increase my Fiber intake. What dose do you recommend? In addition to sunbathing 20-30m daily.
Brainmaxx
What do you recommend for this? I was currently thinking on:
  • Regulating/increasing my Neurotransmitter levels, revision techniques
  • Holotropic breathing/meditation/Wim Hof
  • Speed reading techniques
  • Win Wegner techniques (image transmission, wind tunnel, notes foot, etc)
  • Play/do stimulating things like chess, Mensa tests, etc.
  • Learn new vocabulary every day
  • Ritalin when needed
  • Cognitive reframing exercises
  • Learn something difficult: math, new language, biology, computer science, medicine, rtc.
Soccer (?)
Don't touch any videogames
I grind +8h a day in VALORANT while I'm hacking like Chads.

jerk off 6 times a day

Current routine.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Teach me to socialize, please.

• +1
Yeah, really all the info you need is on this forum, at least all you need to get a starting point. I didn't post any looksmaxxing advice because anyone with more than 5 brain cells can find them on this forum, and some even have the IQ not to smash their face with a hammer.

He needs to get pharma grade HGH asap, needs to talk with a doctor too. I literally haven't grow a cm since I was 14 so perhaps it's already too late for OP.

But really, assuming you're at least average I think most people here would get a massive ROI from investing in their social skills and social network. This site attracts people that are naturally very bad at this in my experience.
Most likely doctors won't help. They're such assholes when it comes to this even if the dude is 5'3" especially if the dude's parents are also manlets which proves that it's just his genetics

Only hope is blasting aromatase inhibitors asap then injecting something like cjc dac or hgh and a high protein diet

• +1
Most likely doctors won't help. They're such assholes when it comes to this even if the dude is 5'3" especially if the dude's parents are also manlets which proves that it's just his genetics

Only hope is blasting aromatase inhibitors asap then injecting something like cjc dac or hgh and a high protein diet
I will not get into roids/drugs nor will I follow your advice. It's not my genetics, my environment and growth is stunted.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 22126, Moggable and 2 others
I will not get into roids/drugs nor will I follow your advice. It's not my genetics, my environment and growth is stunted.
environment shit is cope unless they didnt feed u like holocaust survivor

• +1
10h?!?!?!? I am only able to sleep 8-9h due to my schedule, could you advise me on it?
View attachment 1873695
10 hours is a generalization that doesn't apply to because of genetic differences. There are short sleepers who only need 2 hours and long sleepers.

Just sleep the amount that makes you feel well rested and good.
jerk off 6 times a day

this isn't that bad tbh, just make it mk677 and weird mushrooms in the woods instead of cartel shit
My growth is stunted, THEREFORE, i will not take HGH

^

My biggest regret. Not muhhh HGH or muh dick

• +1
I didn't tell you to do roids

Cjc dac is a growth hormone releasing peptide and growth hormone is just growth hormone. Tf are you saying lmao

Mk677 is a "drug" too. You're acting like it's cocaine jfl. If you aren't willing to take thess "drugs" then you can't fix your height

Doctors literally perscribe turbomanlet children growth hormone and aromatade inhibitors to increase their height. It's the only legit way and it works in studies

How tall are your parents?

if i was 5'3 id get converses and get 4 inch insoles and long pants to cover it up

• JFL
View attachment 1873695

What do you think about these diet?
  • Frozen Fruits (Mangos, Blueberries, Pineapples)
  • Chicken Breast
  • Almonds
  • Vegetables general (Bell peppers)
  • Steak/Tough Beef
  • Cucumber
  • Apple
  • French Bread/Tough Breads
  • Carrot
  • Pear
  • Pita bread
  • Plumbs
  • Cereal (moderation due to added sugar content)
  • Beef liver
  • Turkey breast
  • Peaches
  • Other Fruits, general
I am going to start supplementing Vitamin K2/D3 and also increase my Fiber intake. What dose do you recommend? In addition to sunbathing 20-30m daily.

What do you recommend for this? I was currently thinking on:
  • Regulating/increasing my Neurotransmitter levels, revision techniques
  • Holotropic breathing/meditation/Wim Hof
  • Speed reading techniques
  • Win Wegner techniques (image transmission, wind tunnel, notes foot, etc)
  • Play/do stimulating things like chess, Mensa tests, etc.
  • Learn new vocabulary every day
  • Ritalin when needed
  • Cognitive reframing exercises
  • Learn something difficult: math, new language, biology, computer science, medicine, rtc.

Soccer (?)

I grind +8h a day in VALORANT while I'm hacking like Chads.
Look up into white noises they will make you sleep longer and get more REM trust me it will make you grow.

Decent diet add some butter and eggs and some organic ice cream once In a while.

Dosage is fine

Soccer or tennis are optimal for social interactions

Videogames are a looksmin since they mess up your posture stop cold turkey

Nigga acts like 15 years old is 12 years old

The average male is almost done with puberty at 15

I joined at 15 too. You're not special
Nigga i have the same the thing as u but im 5'9 i didnt grew since 14 im 17 (plates closed and i have 35 inch inseam) rn and only have hair on my chin id chop up babies to get 6' (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nigga i have the same the thing as u but im 5'9 i didnt grew since 14 im 17 (plates closed and i have 35 inch inseam) rn and only have hair on my chin id chop up babies to get 6' (in minecraft)
Yeah brutal shit for us

But giga long legs mog

Beyond over if you need to learn how to be social by 15, even toddlers know how to socialize.

• JFL
Yeah brutal shit for us

But giga long legs mog
Yes i can larp to 5'11 and get away with it but its kinda depressing how our bodies developed to stop us from getting LL

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Anybody got them social network building guides?
Teach me to socialize, please.
I'm only just starting my second try myself but I have had decent success this far. I don't have any looks halo atm either.

I tried earlier in my life, ~4 years ago before I knew I had aspergers and I now realize all my work actually achieved was giving my basic masking abilities... :feelsbadman: So I'll assume you have that. If not check out:
Improve Your Social Skills (Daniel Wendler) (If autistic)
The Social Skills Guidebook: Manage Shyness, Improve Your Conversations, and Make Friends (Chris MacLeod) (If not austic, still useful if you are)

Also, obligatory mention that looksmaxxing makes this 100x easier. Looks is like a multiplier on how easy this is going to be.

After doing the above or having it as a starting point I took inspiration from this great Reddit thread. :soy::soy:

The idea is outlined pretty well in there, there are other places to meet people that I haven't completed yet but doing above I now meet with people every week, get invites to something every other week, and I am not anywhere near done, nor have I really hosted much of anything yet.

Keep in mind I'm reading social skills books while doing this, and figuring out I have autism accelerated my progress significantly because I know more clearly where I am lacking. Every book in the above thread is worth reading.

Honestly, my best advice is to just not be afraid of starting despite how soy it sounds like, you're gonna need to practice at some point, and it will likely not be all that successful and perhaps a bit awkward but it's worth it.

As for some side notes;
Get insta and snap set up. There are great guides on this forum, post stories at least every other week and don't be afraid to reach out to someone through them.

Get reliable transport. Currently, I am stuck with a bicycle and sometimes borrowing my mum's car. I'm gonna buy a moped/scooter so I can get around more easily without being sweaty.

Diversify the people you talk to, I only naturally become friends with other aspies, and it's draining to talk to NTs, but getting that connection to people that think differently from you feels great and can give you some valuable perspectives and opportunities.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, SoonToAscend and ascension!
Look up into white noises they will make you sleep longer and get more REM trust me it will make you grow.
Do you have any specific ones? Currently I was listening to some white/pink noises to study and concentrate more.
Decent diet add some butter and eggs and some organic ice cream once In a while.
Oh sure, of course. Like, the foods I wrote are part of my diet (not my complete diet).
Dosage is fine
I was thinking of supplementing 400mcg of K2 (MK4 and MK7) and 5,000IU of D3.
Soccer or tennis are optimal for social interactions
I guesses it, all of my teammates who play soccer literally know my entire city, LOL.
Videogames are a looksmin since they mess up your posture stop cold turkey
How can I leave it? I'm currently in a state of low/stress/anxiety/depression about the 'Blackpill', so I'm going to drop this shit and move up.

I'm only just starting my second try myself but I have had decent success this far. I don't have any looks halo atm either.

I tried earlier in my life, ~4 years ago before I knew I had aspergers and I now realize all my work actually achieved was giving my basic masking abilities... :feelsbadman: So I'll assume you have that. If not check out:
Improve Your Social Skills (Daniel Wendler) (If autistic)
The Social Skills Guidebook: Manage Shyness, Improve Your Conversations, and Make Friends (Chris MacLeod) (If not austic, still useful if you are)

Also, obligatory mention that looksmaxxing makes this 100x easier. Looks is like a multiplier on how easy this is going to be.

After doing the above or having it as a starting point I took inspiration from this great Reddit thread. :soy::soy:

The idea is outlined pretty well in there, there are other places to meet people that I haven't completed yet but doing above I now meet with people every week, get invites to something every other week, and I am not anywhere near done, nor have I really hosted much of anything yet.

Keep in mind I'm reading social skills books while doing this, and figuring out I have autism accelerated my progress significantly because I know more clearly where I am lacking. Every book in the above thread is worth reading.

Honestly, my best advice is to just not be afraid of starting despite how soy it sounds like, you're gonna need to practice at some point, and it will likely not be all that successful and perhaps a bit awkward but it's worth it.

As for some side notes;
Get insta and snap set up. There are great guides on this forum, post stories at least every other week and don't be afraid to reach out to someone through them.

Get reliable transport. Currently, I am stuck with a bicycle and sometimes borrowing my mum's car. I'm gonna buy a moped/scooter so I can get around more easily without being sweaty.

Diversify the people you talk to, I only naturally become friends with other aspies, and it's draining to talk to NTs, but getting that connection to people that think differently from you feels great and can give you some valuable perspectives and opportunities.

I'll read that Reddit post later. Like, I'm not some fucking antisocial aspie-nerd asshole, but after being 'Blackpilled' my life was ruined and now I don't know how to socialize.

• +1
Do you have any specific ones? Currently I was listening to some white/pink noises to study and concentrate more.

Oh sure, of course. Like, the foods I wrote are part of my diet (not my complete diet).

I was thinking of supplementing 400mcg of K2 (MK4 and MK7) and 5,000IU of D3.

I guesses it, all of my teammates who play soccer literally know my entire city, LOL.

How can I leave it? I'm currently in a state of low/stress/anxiety/depression about the 'Blackpill', so I'm going to drop this shit and move up.
Hair dryer sound

You shouldn't feel depressed about the Blackpill. It's just the nature's way really. I know it's depressing and anger inducing to live a blackpill IRL but you gotta remember it's not your fault and move on. Just do something else more productive and be active

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Its over for your manlet ass if u dont take hgh. U will regret not taking it your whole life knowing u could have grown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429