What would your superpower be?

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I’d want the ability to take the body of anyone I touch, first thing I’d do is kidnap Gandy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 5694
Gif freezing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boots, Marsiere214, xdxdxnice1 and 10 others
Be invisible so I can commit rape

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Taylorswift and Jagged0
tbh flying or teleportation would be fire because id save so much fucking time and money going places 💯

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boots, Taylorswift and Ritalincell
I would take invisibility or flying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5694, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
immortality

• +1
Reactions: Zyros and Deleted member 6997
mind control probably

or shape shift into chad or powerful men

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Taylorswift and Jagged0
Based instantly allows more time for shitposting
Not really bcuz phone Would be too slow, i take it back and choose time travel for short time so i can eat same ice cream forever

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
immortality
I’d only take this power if I was forever young and regrew my limbs you don’t want to be a crippled ugly wrinkly oldcel begging for change in old English

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I just want wings so I can fly

i wish i had the power to go back in time so i would rape prime adriana lima

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
None of these are Even close to as powerful as freezing time mirin low iq
it's all opinion but what can you even do with freeze time. go fuck some model or rob a bank?

I’d only take this power if I was forever young and regrew my limbs you don’t want to be a crippled ugly wrinkly oldcel begging for change in old English
cane style where i dont grow old and you can regenerate from everything

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
it's all opinion but what can you even do with freeze time. go fuck some model or rob a bank?
Literarly anything, you can get in anywhere, steal anything, immortal bcuz No one is fast enough etc. You Would become a god

cane style where i dont grow old and you can regenerate from everything
I’d want the twilight sparkle too in the sun so I can be a legitimate god glowing and mogging everyone in my path

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted
Literarly anything, you can get in anywhere, steal anything, immortal bcuz No one is fast enough etc. You Would become a god
you could argue the exact same thing with shape shifting to become any MM, any man, anyone you want "A God"

mind control you can do the exact same thing, convince anyone to steal anything for you

it's all the same

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
teleportation

Shape shifting so I can be a different Chad everyday and when my dopamine receptors get fried, I switch back to being a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5694
Broomstick combat

• Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift
reading minds

Shape shifting so I can be a different Chad everyday and when my dopamine receptors get fried, I switch back to being a subhuman.
This actually is better than my idea you can keep your original identity and go fuck off to Hollywood as DiCaprio or mess around as Donald trump if you wanted

Eternal youth

• +1
Reactions: Zyros
I’d want the ability to take the body of anyone I touch, first thing I’d do is kidnap Gandy
raping women with no consequences

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Mind control, for sure. Imagine being able to change everyone's perception, making them believe whatever you want them to.
That would instantly make you the most powerful person in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
IMAGINE, INSTEAD OF CHOOSING ABSOLUTELY OVERPOWERED SHIT LIKE ENERGY MANIPULATION, PSYCHOKINESIS OR IMMORTALITY WICH COULD TURN YOU INTO A LITERAL GOD, RESPONDING WITH UTTERLY LAME SHIT LIKE SHAPESHIFTING, INVISIBILITY, MIND CONTROL AND OTHER SEXUAL ORIENTED OR SOCIETAL INFLUENCE BASED WEAK ASS POWERS

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 5385 and Jagged0
Reality control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Being able to move anything with my mind.

I'd basically be able to rearrange my bones, move more capillaries to my bald spots, be able to fly, be able to elongate my penis, be able to control water, air... pretty much anything since I can control things with my mind. I could even make hot girls twerking move towards me if I wanted to

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Boots, her and 1 other person
turning my pee into freezing pee crystals so i could kill people with them.

Molecular manipulation, you could literally do anything you want and have any power you want

• +1
Reactions: Zyros
Being able to move anything with my mind.

I'd basically be able to rearrange my bones, move more capillaries to my bald spots, be able to fly, be able to elongate my penis, be able to control water, air... pretty much anything since I can control things with my mind. I could even make hot girls twerking move towards me if I wanted to
if you had that level of matter manipulation youd eventually stop giving a flying fuck about women.

Tbh I'd want a lowkey power why be the world enemy when you can control it from the shadows indulging in a hedonist lifestyle with limitless wealth.

mind control

Molecular manipulation, you could literally do anything you want and have any power you want
Yeah, first thing would be turn your body into some impervious to damage material. Depending on how advanced molecular manipulation is you could even "separate" your brain/consciousness/cticical parts and hide them somehow and basically be unkillable by any means.

"Niceguy"
Yes
Screenshot 20200725 2144532

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My actual selected one would be either energy manipulation or matter manipulation depending on how "deep" its range is. Fast forward after learning my shit my final goal would be to wipe out natural biological life and recreate it as a new model without all the nature's bullshit rules. Basically turn life into an experience, rather than a lame competition for survival.

Last edited: