What yall think ab working in McDonalds work alongside school?

xevuxia

xevuxia

Bronze
So im really thinkg ab to work alongside school im 16
Or where should i work what is it better to be a stock charger ?
I want to work Friday Sunday and Saturday
So basically i will have no free time but i will have money
Seriously what yall think bc my friends said that im dumb to go to work in Mc

Work at some other store, Mcdonalds is social suicide.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Htobrother, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
Fr ? But why ?
Its connected to poor people, low class. The people in my school that work at mcdonalds get clowned on and no one respects them

• +1
Reactions: aber and xevuxia
Nobody really cares where you work, mcdonalds is the default and people shouldn't clown you about it. If your hours are good id say go for it you will thank yourself for having all that money saved up by the time your 18

learn about stocks,crypto and assets to make some more passively too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger, kwacker777, xevuxia and 2 others
Nobody really cares where you work, mcdonalds is the default and people shouldn't clown you about it. If your hours are good id say go for it you will thank yourself for having all that money saved up by the time your 18

learn about stocks,crypto and assets to make some more passively too
niggas always say learn about it and never elaborate, stocks and crypto is ass i'd rather wageslave for some random jew, at least he pays me consistently

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and fuse
work anywhere that pays the highest with 0 experience doesn't necessarily have to be mcds, maybe a family restaurant?

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia
niggas always say learn about it and never elaborate, stocks and crypto is ass i'd rather wageslave for some random jew, at least he pays me consistently
its ass if your ass at it. I made 4k within 2 months when I was 15 scrolling WSB and taking trade ideas.

• +1
Go for it. Don't listen to anyone. You can always quit right?

• +1
its ass if your ass at it. I made 4k within 2 months when I was 15 scrolling WSB and taking trade ideas.
What currency you trade?

4k?! Pls bro teach me how thats a life changing money for me
I made this thread on it

Most kids and teenagers who try "crypto and stocks" burn all their savings within a week and have no clue what they're doing.

You are competing against Wall Street bots and professional traders who have expensive, large scale AI models that predict market movements in real time based on thousands of reasons and factors. You don't stand a chance as an amateur day trader in 2024.

If I had to bet $1000 whether a McDonald's teenager would earn more money in any given month compared to a typical 17 year old reddit "crypto bro", I would pick the McDonald's teenager every single time.

The teenagers that make something by selling and buying crypto do it by pure dumb luck which is no different from sports betting or gambling.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber, Sub5kang and mvp2v1
Work at some other store, Mcdonalds is social suicide.
Its connected to poor people, low class. The people in my school that work at mcdonalds get clowned on and no one respects them
In my country when it first appeared, it was very expensive, only rich people could afford to go there, you would read in newspapers about celebrities, politicians and businessmen throwing parties at McDonald's, it was something extremely extravagant, getting a job there was the dream of every young man or woman, you needed connections or to bribe people to work there...

rev up them fryers :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Most kids and teenagers who try "crypto and stocks" burn all their savings within a week and have no clue what they're doing.

You are competing against Wall Street bots and professional traders who have expensive, large scale AI models that predict market movements in real time based on thousands of reasons and factors. You don't stand a chance as an amateur day trader in 2024.

If I had to bet $1000 whether a McDonald's teenager would earn more money in any given month compared to a typical 17 year old reddit "crypto bro", I would pick the McDonald's teenager every single time.

The teenagers that make something by selling and buying crypto do it by pure dumb luck which is no different from sports betting or gambling.
This 100% not only that job security is probably the most important thing on the planet, most online "Side hustles" have already been run to the ground and are taught by people who capitalised while it was still worth it years earlier, case in point-
dropshipping

glad I got to see the day where flipping burgers is some kind of wealth discovery.

• +1
In my country when it first appeared, it was very expensive, only rich people could afford to go there, you would read in newspapers about celebrities, politicians and businessmen throwing parties at McDonald's, it was something extremely extravagant, getting a job there was the dream of every young man or woman, you needed connections or to bribe people to work there...
you live in india?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
glad I got to see the day where flipping burgers is some kind of wealth discovery.
Retards online always have the same bot mentality of "uni is a scam" "escape the matrix" and they either end up indebted flipping burgers or on the street

Retards online always have the same bot mentality of "uni is a scam" "escape the matrix" and they either end up indebted flipping burgers or on the street
start learning a trade early on the side if you can, plumbers make 75 euros an hour here.

most will readily take apprentices.

start learning a trade early on the side if you can, plumbers make 75 euros an hour here.
sick, my uncle is an electrician and makes bags

sick, my uncle is an electrician and makes bags
you still need a degree or certification for it depending where you are but having practical experience gives you a head-start.

• +1

most will readily take apprentices.
Im already slated to go to dental uni next year and rot there for 5 years then make money

you live in india?
No, Romania...
People were poor when McDonald's opened their first restaurants here, very few could afford to eat there, the prices were just like in America, but the wages much smaller, a meal there costed just like a fancy meal at a Romanian luxury restaurant.

No, Romania...
People were poor when McDonald's opened their first restaurants here, very few could afford to eat there, the prices were just like in America, but the wages much smaller, a meal there costed just like a fancy meal at a Romanian luxury restaurant.
go to uni and get a job trust vro

• JFL
go to uni and get a job trust vro
Back when I was in college, out of around 100 students only two managed to land a job at McDonald's - everyone envied them...

• JFL
Back when I was in college, out of around 100 students only two managed to land a job at McDonald's - everyone envied them...
envying a mcdonalds worker???? niggawaat

• JFL
envying a mcdonalds worker???? niggawaat
Like I said, it was a different time back then, and that job was considered like the highest job a young person could get without any work experience or studies. There were also the rumors that if you just work hard, you are automatically promoted depending on how long you worked for them, and can eventually reach the top after going through all the positions - crew, floor manager, shift manager, assistant manager, restaurant manager, branch manager, etc.

• +1
Like I said, it was a different time back then, and that job was considered like the highest job a young person could get without any work experience or studies. There were also the rumors that if you just work hard, you are automatically promoted depending on how long you worked for them, and can eventually reach the top after going through all the positions - crew, floor manager, shift manager, assistant manager, restaurant manager, branch manager, etc.
geomaxx to the uk or sum, romania or eastern europe in general wont give much oppurtunities and you seem proficient enough in english

• JFL
i wouldnt. already going to school, wouldnt want to. personally