What year 12 subjects should i pick (Australians only)

eco, phys, chem and any ext math subjects if you wanna ATARMAXX

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and spdxer
Can vouch for Economics being insanely easy.
Physics is also pretty easy with a good teacher and cheat sheet for the exam. A lot of it is just repeating given formulas in different ways, and recognising when to apply what.
I disagree with Chemistry being a good subject for maximising your ATAR, I didn't do it, but a lot of my peers performed pretty poorly in it (relative to their other subjects), only do Chem if you really enjoy the content and/or need it as a prerequisite for your course, or you are one of the few who want a .95 and need subjects that scale past 50.
PE is also good for maximising ATAR.
Realistically, you should be doing the subjects you've done as a 1/2, switching to different subjects from year 11 to year 12 will fuck you over for the 3/4s where 1/2 content is relevant (which is not all, but most).

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, abenharf, spdxer and 1 other person
social studies

doing pdhpe is an atar hack

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
eco, phys, chem and any ext math subjects if you wanna ATARMAXX
Emphasis on the economics.

As a subject it will help you out more than any of the other subjects regarding life in general. Phys/chem/maths will help you out for uni if you chose stem subjects. But no matter what job you do, high school economics (at least the NSW syllabus course) will help you out.

• +1
Reactions: spdxer