what you guys think about the difficulty of this question? (MATH)

Deleted member 11675

Deleted member 11675

Mistral
main-qimg-df3c2f92b7fbc7a686d3fcbdc9f1ac54

what you think about this questions difficulty? will an average 17 year old be able to solve this math problem from your country?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

what you think about this questions difficulty? will an average 17 year old be able to solve this math problem from your country?
No they won't.

But this indian kid who went to my highschool and was from Roorkee who came to the west when he was like 14 would solve this shit in like 2 mins.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
damn over for this retard forum.

They would if they still go to school but after some time you just forget everything.

No they won't.

But this indian kid who went to my highschool and was from Roorkee who came to the west when he was like 14 would solve this shit in like 2 mins.
is it really that hard? i do not think so like what is so hard about it if you know formulas and the patterns to solve it?

is it really that hard? i do not think so like what is so hard about it if you know formulas and the patterns to solve it?
I'm just shit at calculus. I haven't done differentiation since 17/18 and stopped as I don't do a maths degree in uni.

Forgot everything

I'm just shit at calculus. I haven't done differentiation since 17/18 and stopped as I don't do a maths degree in uni.
what is so hard about it? i mean newton created formulas for everything

In this case yes, but after 1-2 years of not practicing the subject you tend to forget this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
what is so hard about it? i mean newton created formulas for everything
Newton was a virgin incel...
JFL for wasting your time with math while Chad is balls deep in your oneitis, and I'm saying this after I was a genius at math back in school, I went to math competitions, etc. - it did absolutely zero for my social life or for attracting girls, all the math competitions were filled with autistic nerds...

JFL for wasting your time with math while Chad is balls deep in your oneitis, and I'm saying this after I was a genius at math back in school, I went to math competitions, etc. - it did absolutely zero for my social life or for attracting girls, all the math competitions were filled with autistic nerds...
Grades in colleges do pay tho

This is like 15 year old stuff

Okay I didn't read it properly , yeah it's 18 year old stuff . A level maths here

yeah math is useless anyway unless you will do something which has its relevance, and yeah foids are dumb so they will listen to emotional impulses before their logical mind even starts firing neurons.

Chad will win at the dating and love making game hands down but he will not be able to rule like the high IQ people do.

My math skills dropped so hard after graduation and working full time. Can't even solve this anymore haha. Need to refreshen my mind. But if you can use a graphic calculator a 14 year can solve this.

is it hard for average student in your country or will they able to solve it easily ?
No only the most intelligent people do a level maths or further maths tbh, n yeah I'd say if you're grade A or more which is like Top 10% of the top 5% then yeah , they could solve it

Average person no chance in hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
My perceptions are even skewed because I went to two high end private schools for studies with the best students and people over there were dumb af too, so it's gonna be wayyyyy worse in reality

My perceptions are even skewed because I went to two high end private schools for studies with the best students and people over there were dumb af too, so it's gonna be wayyyyy worse in reality
Even if they're dumb, if they apply themselves and learn the pattern they should be able to solve it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
Even if they're dumb, if they apply themselves and learn the pattern they should be able to solve it.
yeah as long as you have average IQ, you can solve it because you have all the formulas, you just need to apply them properly, its like solving a problem with all the variables already in place you just have to arrange and fit them at the right place.

Would the answer be 4?
My calculation was -3, so it doesn't intersect the y point

I got it right is option 4.
Although I have never studied this subject, the solution is very simple, just use basic knowledge in function.
Definitely most wouldn't, but not because it's difficult, but because most are low iq