What you need to understand about the agepill

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
If you want a young, preferably virgin, healthy, racematched and looksmatched wife you NEED to find her before you're 30.

If you're blackpilled you know that "settling down" with a woman older than 25 is cucked. The only ones that matter are girls in their late teens/early twenties.

More chances of being virgin and therefore less likely to cuck you, be bitter or divorce you. Young women also give birth to healthier children.

"B-but Miroslav, I will just find myself a cute 18yo virgin once I will be an accomplished 35yo man"
NO YOU STUPID FUCK.
That kind of shit never happens.
Women in their prime years are the most attracted to men who are only a couple of years older than them.
Ijgzwsk

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Stare and Deleted member 2846
Bumping for educational purposes

Nah I don't agree.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2426
but Miroslav, I will just find myself a cute 18yo virgin once I will be an accomplished 35yo man

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
It's all relative depending on how you look. If you look 25 at 30 then you can't still get teens.

but Miroslav, I will just find myself a cute 18yo virgin once I will be an accomplished 35yo man
NO YOU STUPID FUCK.
It's all relative depending on how you look. If you look 25 at 30 then you can't still get teens.
That never happens IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
If you want a young, preferably virgin, healthy, racematched and looksmatched wife you NEED to find her before you're 30.

If you're blackpilled you know that "settling down" with a woman older than 25 is cucked. The only ones that matter are girls in their late teens/early twenties.

More chances of being virgin and therefore less likely to cuck you, be bitter or divorce you. Young women also give birth to healthier children.

"B-but Miroslav, I will just find myself a cute 18yo virgin once I will be an accomplished 35yo man"
NO YOU STUPID FUCK.
Women in their prime years are the most attracted to men who are only a couple of years older than them.
View attachment 184184

So women tend to perfer men around similar age range while men tend to prefer younger youthful women i actually agree with the foid for once i will stick with my age call me a cuck but meh

Bumping because of many copers lately