What your college experience should look like (lifefuel for htn+)

Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire

Iron
For reference, I'm a 6'5 low-mid CL slayer who's doing finance at an Ivy League college in the northeast (had multiple offers and scholarships despite being a trustfundcel and took them anyway despite poorcels needing it more JFL), I look like Alex Schlab but with Nate Jacobs frame for context

My first tip is to looksmax to chad before you get to college or it's over. What entails chad:

Chad is a robust jock or even just your regular tiktok prettyboys and above 5'11

Ivy league Chad comes from diverse backgrounds (white and NEA with a few token sport scholarship latino and blacks)

From the first week chad naturally networks with fellow frat jocks and gets invited to parties where he socialcirclemaxxes with fellow htn+ and and fucks htb+

Chad gains valuable life experience in the hypercompetitive corporate world (managerial positions ofc, incel is the one who does all the hard work) competing with other hypercompetitive chads in ice hockey, football and kissing competitions with sorority foids.

Chad is annoyed by the presence of incels and deathnics stinking up his campus, so he goes out of his way to slam into them as they walk past (incel goes back to his dorm and pulls all nighters to chad having rough sex with his oneitis in the next dorm)

Most importantly, chad aces maintains a 4.0 GPA despite (by getting his stacy fucktoys to do assignments for him) despite being found at the college bar at 4AM every night

When chad graduates, he's guaranteed 6 figure jobs on wall street or purely through charisma he acquired, references from stacies and socialcirclemaxxing with high status social circles

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, grungymallard97, cadee and 9 others
For reference, I'm a 6'5 low-mid CL slayer who's doing finance at an Ivy League college in the northeast (had multiple offers and scholarships despite being a trustfundcel and took them anyway despite poorcels needing it more JFL), I look like Alex Schlab but with Nate Jacobs frame for context

My first tip is to looksmax to chad before you get to college or it's over. What entails chad:

Chad is a robust jock or even just your regular tiktok prettyboys and above 5'11

Ivy league Chad comes from diverse backgrounds (white and NEA with a few token sport scholarship latino and blacks)

From the first week chad naturally networks with fellow frat jocks and gets invited to parties where he socialcirclemaxxes with fellow htn+ and and fucks htb+

Chad gains valuable life experience in the hypercompetitive corporate world (managerial positions ofc, incel is the one who does all the hard work) competing with other hypercompetitive chads in ice hockey, football and kissing competitions with sorority foids.

Chad is annoyed by the presence of incels and deathnics stinking up his campus, so he goes out of his way to slam into them as they walk past (incel goes back to his dorm and pulls all nighters to chad having rough sex with his oneitis in the next dorm)

Most importantly, chad aces maintains a 4.0 GPA despite (by getting his stacy fucktoys to do assignments for him) despite being found at the college bar at 4AM every night

When chad graduates, he's guaranteed 6 figure jobs on wall street or purely through charisma he acquired, references from stacies and socialcirclemaxxing with high status social circles
IMG 0440

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: matthewpham2018, sherlock19, RealNinja and 10 others
IMG 1602

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY and SwissArms
  • +1
Reactions: Snoofy and xantrooper
  • +1
Reactions: matthewpham2018, laaltin, Elijah_leo and 7 others
You write like that guy aspiringchanglite or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, deepfuckingvalue and Saint Casanova
mY FiRsT TiP Is tO LoOkSmAx tO ChAd bEfOrE YoU GeT To cOlLeGe oR It's oVeR. wHaT EnTaIlS ChAd:
You need a good base dumbass clearly doesn't apply to you. Regular NEAs I see just need skincare routine, tiktok haircut and basic softmaxxing to slay in college

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
You need a good base dumbass clearly doesn't apply to you. Regular NEAs I see just need skincare routine, tiktok haircut and basic softmaxxing to slay in college
Youre not gonna get to chad just with a good base lol
Delusional

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!, Rhino LeFort, MrBeastSigma and 2 others
You mean the ramblings from a subhuman gook trying to roleplay online as a tall and rich chad..?
You would rope if I dropped my tiktok and saw my face and the attention I get from foids

Anyone who's slayed in college relates to what I posted in the OP so I don't need to post evidence of slaying

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Youre not gonna get to chad just with a good base lol
Delusional
I did

Just trying to stop you incels from roping, should I just say over if not chad instead JFL

I did

Just trying to stop you incels from roping, should I just say over if not chad instead JFL
You really give me some good advice bro thx ill get middle part and start using dick dong longtham sea salt spray to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
You would rope if I dropped my tiktok and saw my face and the attention I get from foids

Anyone who's slayed in college relates to what I posted in the OP so I don't need to post evidence of slaying
Nobody will relate to your pathetic little fantasy. I can’t tell if this is a troll or if you have deluded yourself into thinking you live this life.

You reek of insecurity and I can tell you are a massive loser considering you will dodge trying to prove your bold claims.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Meister! and Rhino LeFort
Nobody will relate to your pathetic little fantasy. I can’t tell if this is a troll or if you have deluded yourself into thinking you live this life.

You reek of insecurity and I can tell you are a massive loser considering you will dodge trying to prove your bold claims.
dnrd + ur invisible next to me in the club

stopped reading at
Screenshot 2024 10 12 at 82957PM

dnrd + ur invisible next to me in the club
im a 6'8 north atlantic mid CL with a 21.6 inch bidelt faggot you would be polishing my shoes with ur tongue in that club while ur oneitis sucks my soul out of my cock nigger

i had the college experience twice without actually realizing it. once when i was 18 and again when i was 25. i look really young for my age due to my weight and skin so i passed for early 20's.

i always wanted to keep partying because i felt like i was missing out not realizing that i never missed out.

i partied, made out with lots of girls, fucked a bit without legit realizing it. t'was empty and unfulfilling indeed. i only realized recently that i party too much chasing the college experience.

im a 6'8 north atlantic mid CL with a 21.6 inch bidelt faggot you would be polishing my shoes with ur tongue in that club while ur oneitis sucks my soul out of my cock nigger
JFL incel, I just got back from closing off a massive merger in Shanghai and the private jet back didn't have wifi hence didn't have time to rot on this incel forum if that's what you meant

I unironically mog those stats btw

i hope soyciety collapse and you suffer

i had the college experience twice without actually realizing it. once when i was 18 and again when i was 25. i look really young for my age due to my weight and skin so i passed for early 20's.

i always wanted to keep partying because i felt like i was missing out not realizing that i never missed out.

i partied, made out with lots of girls, fucked a bit without legit realizing it. t'was empty and unfulfilling indeed. i only realized recently that i party too much chasing the college experience.
I'd slay into my 50s like Hu Bing due to insane Han collagen levels and bones.

I slayed almost every night + used bumble and wizz if I needed to destress on nights I was studying for exams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97 and watah
JFL incel, I just got back from closing off a massive merger in Shanghai and the private jet back didn't have wifi hence didn't have time to rot on this incel forum if that's what you meant

I unironically mog those stats btw
and then you woke up with a BBC in your ass tales

• JFL
Reactions: widdi, Rhino LeFort, lucifer6969 and 1 other person
Aspiringchinklite is back

Tales, but nice larp bhai 👍

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Tales, but nice larp bhai 👍
The advice is actually not terrible, it is important to make good connections if you want to succeed

However, the larp is crazy, doubt a 6’5 Ivy League chadlite with a good frame would be on looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Gook and Chad are oxymrorons

Guarenteee ur not 6’5 nor are u a CL slayer. I’m the only 6’5 person on org. Provide proof of height with feet in view and door and also ur face otherwise DNR greycel