What your .org rating means

noonespecial

noonespecial

Autistic manlet
Subhuman- you're truly ugly and it's most likely over for you. Subhuman- ratings are rare and only given out to Indians or extremely ugly people

Ltn- you're a normal looking guy but you don't look good. Most ltns have Ascension potential and it's not over but you'll probably have to hardmax

Mtn- you're a good looking guy irl but not good looking enough for .org rotters to glaze you. Overall you should do fine as long as you got appeal.

Htn- you're a really gl guy irl and definitely get iois have been approached and the forum will glaze you an example is @Clavicular. Overall if you're above 6' you're an irl Chad

Chadlite- this is an irl Chad and you live life on easy mode no matter your height and this is the highest rating you can get on here I've never seen a non psl god rated Chad on here

• +1
Reactions: niranjan, zoologist, BoredPrince and 9 others
Thanks for the water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: casuus, watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, BinPanda, exo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: casuus and notsocommonthumb
This is literally bullshit, if anything people here overrate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, watah, ZachS and 4 others
I saw a deformed subhuman get rated mtn-htn the other day

• +1
Reactions: casuus, ZachS and notsocommonthumb
Even chadlite needs to be concerned about his height.

Only a chad can get away with being 5'8 with minimal impact.

Apart from that, water.

• +1
Reactions: Melly, notsocommonthumb and Clavicular

Apart from that, water.
A NT gymmaxed chadlite can easily get away with being 5'7-5'9. At a certain looks LVL girls standards for height disappear

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
For some reason I see people using sub5 on this worded scale. So fucking retarded tbh. Good clarification for the idiots. I was tempted to make this.

• +1

Apart from that, water.
Not necessarily, 5'8 is a failo but it only deducts around 1 point from smv as long as it's unfrauded height. A 5'8 chadlite would be around htn smv

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and noonespecial
Link the thread

I can't see higher than ltn personally

• +1

In some pictures he looks mtn but overall I agree higher end ltn

• +1
Not necessarily, 5'8 is a failo but it only deducts around 1 point from smv as long as it's unfrauded height. A 5'8 chadlite would be around htn smv
Would still slay easily

• +1

wtf are you talking about how is this a subhuman. You say you been here since 2020 and still a retard how come?
This is guy is low mtn

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and looksmaxxing223
wtf are you talking about how is this a subhuman. You say you been here since 2020 and still a retard how come?
This is guy is low mtn
He's ltn max, I can perhaps see low mtn in the best pics in the thread. Either way he's definitely not above average like all those people rated him.

• +1
Subhuman- you're truly ugly and it's most likely over for you. Subhuman- ratings are rare and only given out to Indians or extremely ugly people

Ltn- you're a normal looking guy but you don't look good. Most ltns have Ascension potential and it's not over but you'll probably have to hardmax

Mtn- you're a good looking guy irl but not good looking enough for .org rotters to glaze you. Overall you should do fine as long as you got appeal.

Htn- you're a really gl guy irl and definitely get iois have been approached and the forum will glaze you an example is @Clavicular. Overall if you're above 6' you're an irl Chad

Chadlite- this is an irl Chad and you live life on easy mode no matter your height and this is the highest rating you can get on here I've never seen a non psl god rated Chad on here
Yh dude I'm Ltn ill ascend

• +1
He's ltn max, I can perhaps see low mtn in the best pics in the thread. Either way he's definitely not above average like all those people rated him.
View attachment 3140322
Agreed ltn is fair but he frauded to mtn in a couple of those photos

• +1
all those ratings are subjective, look at how people treat you irl. that should show you what your rating is. If people treat as if you are expendable and pretty much treat you like you're sub-human, then it's obvious to what your rating is

• +1
org rating are harsh if someone is Chad on org is low chadlite htn only Chad passing are Hexum,Drago,Barett,Opry those are gods of org

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, notsocommonthumb, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others
all those ratings are subjective, look at how people treat you irl. that should show you what your rating is. If people treat as if you are expendable and pretty much treat you like you're sub-human, then it's obvious to what your rating is
A decent evaluation but most people here are autistic and have a low eq which means this is a somewhat good representation of your looks lvl

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and AverageCurryEnjoyer
A decent evaluation but most people here are autistic and have a low eq which means this is a somewhat good representation of your looks lvl
autism is enviromental and has ties with genes but low eq is due to past traumas which as a result is due to being below ltn.

Rate me
IMG 20240901 021140

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • +1
You know ltn means below average looking right? This is guy is pretty much what 90% of curries look like in the west
And curries on average is Ltn compared to the general population.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial, looksmaxxing223 and brucewayne78

What would my rating be? :unsure:

chad if leanmaxxed

• Woah
onskibidi is lying benchod dont listen

• JFL
niga is named onskibidi :forcedsmile: least obvious tiktok newgen in 2024

• JFL
  • JFL