What Youtube Channel could a Male make, which would have the highest female % audience and potential to grow big?

Moneymaxerr

Moneymaxerr

East Asian Male Turned Sissy & White Supremacist
imagine you had 100,000 foidz watching ur videos every day, seeing ur face, admiring your competence in this area of whatever you're teaching, looking up to you as an authority figure

What Youtube Channel could a Male make, which would have the highest female % audience and potential to grow big? and isnt low status/cringe?

imagine you had 100,000 foidz watching ur videos every day, seeing ur face, admiring your competence in this area of whatever you're teaching, looking up to you as an authority figure

What Youtube Channel could a Male make, which would have the highest female % audience and potential to grow big? and isnt low status/cringe?
james charles maxxed makeup shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, gymmaxedhorse, AscendingHero and 4 others
gym babe to watch anime with would be the life, but is too bad we are incels and will never get that :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxerr
dating advice for wymyn

most channels popular among women are about cosmetics but that market is over-saturated.

it's hard to market towards women because they don't have any hobbies or interests.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
nonsense like this would get the greatest amount of female viewers as a male

• JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxerr
I dont really think there is much you can do to appeal specifically to female viewers as a male.

• +1
Reactions: GazerGazer
  • +1
Reactions: babineux, buflek and Deleted member 23611
Left wing politics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babineux, koalendo, Deleted member 23611 and 2 others
they only care about identity politics
Not really. Its important for everyone . And alot of leftist men are ugly thats why if you are hot you will do well

• +1
Reactions: LusterToLow, koalendo and Moneymaxerr
Be good looking and make any kind of content at all, if youre on here then you should know thats all there is to it, Even Hiding In My Room gets away with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Traveling, it’s gender neutral but girls love it

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, koalendo, Moneymaxerr and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxerr and Prettyboy
True. But the interesting ones are for males (like bald and bankrupt)
Travels vloggers that tend to attract male viewers are the ones who wander to interesting / unseen before places or shitholes , that tend to catch the attention of guys. Like Bald&Banktrupt, Shiey, Kurt Caz etc.

You can encounter a lot more comments from females under videos that are about popular tourist destinations (like Prague for the sake of an example). Of course by them being popular places, a lot of content have already been uploaded about them but the majority of that sucks, it’s unenjoyable low quality garbage.

Guys that can act as an authentic tour guide in their videos are in high demand, add local food reviews into the mix and you can get many people hooked on your content

tiktok eboy compilation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxerr and GamerCel
youtube is for guys. ur supposed to use instagram for this smh at u aspies.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
youtube is for guys. ur supposed to use instagram for this smh at u aspies.
low IQ

i have more subs on youtube than everyone on this entire forum combined. i know more than some aspie on here trying to tilak shit. theres no bitches on there. it's called Instagram if u trying to get hoes. idgaf about stats little kids use their moms account or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
i have more subs on youtube than everyone on this entire forum combined. i know more than some aspie on here trying to tilak shit. theres no bitches on there. it's called Instagram if u trying to get hoes. idgaf about stats little kids use their moms account or some shit.
nigga youve been larping for years, its not funny anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Moneymaxerr

Females are barely sentient so they don't give a fuck about YouTube content unless it's them on video attention whoring and showing their asses (because they have NO SOUL, that's it).

And also in 2022 if you don't want to be Susan WoJEWcicki's bitch you need a Patreon so you can say whatever the fuck you want: even then I would strongly advise to have a backup channel on Bitchute or Rumble because YouTube is basically China of the internet.

Males can talk about ANYTHING because we built the fucking world and the history of it: if you are afraid to be called "cringey" for doing something you love, then you are better cutting off your ballsack, seasoning it with garlic and feeding it raw to the next stray dog you find...

videos about TROLLING FEMINIST CLASSES ON ZOOM are full of GenZ chads, they also get a lot of views.

nigga youve been larping for years, its not funny anymore
But he's right: females don't go on YT so much because they are dumb monsters, they prefer Instagram and WhatsApp.

Being either: a woman or a TikTok prettyboy

But he's right: females don't go on YT so much because they are dumb monsters, they prefer Instagram and WhatsApp.
46% of yt users are female retard

46% of yt users are female retard
But they don't produce any quality content as they never did in the real world for the 7000 years of its existence, your diseased animal simp.

be gay or soy, thats about it. be far left, dont say anything sexual, be wholesome but also have a sexy feminine appearance, thats the female gaze but who gives a fuck about that just go become a chad, be yourself and be admired for being handsome and goal oriented not submissive to the female gaze

Meditation/relaxing channels appeal to women.

Be good looking and make any kind of content at all, if youre on here then you should know thats all there is to it, Even Hiding In My Room gets away with it
I dont agree.I always try to reverse it when thinking about it.If there was a hot chick wirh youtube chanell,I would open it for 20 seconds to see her ass or tits bounce,but I would never be intrested in following her and watching whole videos.On the other side if there was girl I dont find attractive as long as she isnt ugly ,if she has something valuable to offer that I dont know I would watch her.

I dont agree.I always try to reverse it when thinking about it.If there was a hot chick wirh youtube chanell,I would open it for 20 seconds to see her ass or tits bounce,but I would never be intrested in following her and watching whole videos.On the other side if there was girl I dont find attractive as long as she isnt ugly ,if she has something valuable to offer that I dont know I would watch her.

The fatal flaw here is that youre applying a male line of thinking to women, it doesnt work that way

Hire a fake wife to do a family/couples channel. Have her die or some shit and you'll have a legion of girls knowing you're single.

I'm trolling a little here but it would work if you're dark triad enough