KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
6 hours a day! Only 6 hours? WTF

Attachments

• 2736B1B3-F30B-4586-80DE-FE21851B50B4.jpeg
    2736B1B3-F30B-4586-80DE-FE21851B50B4.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 67
What a waste of time when there is zero examples of it actually working post puberty

• +1
Reactions: VST and Deleted member 656
What a waste of time when there is zero examples of it actually working post puberty

Can it even be objectively proven that pubertal changes occurred because of mewing, and not just because you're still growing? Sounds like gigacope to me ngl.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Nibba and qwep
Can it even be objectively proven that pubertal changes occurred because of mewing, and not just because you're still growing? Sounds like gigacope to me ngl.
Honestly the whole mewing movement seems to be one of the greatest cope currently out there but I still do it anyway cause Ive got nothing really to lose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Honestly the whole mewing movement seems to be one of the greatest cope currently out there but I still do it anyway cause Ive got nothing really to lose

I've always done it naturally but I still got convinced I had a seriously recessed mandible and and downward growth when I first started reading about all the theory.

Its for people who cant admit their genes are trash. "If only i mewwed i would have insane jawline!"

• +1
Its for people who cant admit their genes are trash. "If only i mewwed i would have insane jawline!"
What if there's a case when the genes aren't trash, but the phenotype has been overidden by negative environmental factors. You can't just narrow down to the genotype prematurely without considering other factors.

What if there's a case when the genes aren't trash, but the phenotype has been overidden by negative environmental factors. You can't just narrow down to the genotype prematurely without considering other factors.
What if you showed me some proof mewing can alter the growth of your jaw

• +1
I've always done it naturally but I still got convinced I had a seriously recessed mandible and and downward growth when I first started reading about all the theory.
Can mewing "wrong" cause aesthetic damage? As in, like FAGGA, cause DOWNWARD growth of the face (ie vertical instead of horizontal facegrowth ie the face becoming longer)

Can mewing "wrong" cause aesthetic damage? As in, like FAGGA, cause DOWNWARD growth of the face (ie vertical instead of horizontal facegrowth ie the face becoming longer)

No idea man, guess you'd have to try it. I can't imagine it'd be any worse than just doing what you do naturally.

does mewing even really work bc trying to remember to put my tongue up and concentrate on other stuff and the same time is kinda hard, kind of easy if you're sat at a desk all day

No idea man, guess you'd have to try it. I can't imagine it'd be any worse than just doing what you do naturally.
Fuck no my jawline is literally at least 2x as good as it used to be thanks to chewing, I actually have a wide man jaw now. Not gonna fuck it up. I have to keep chewing to get Brad Pitt's jawline, tho, but that's fine

• +1
does mewing even really work bc trying to remember to put my tongue up and concentrate on other stuff and the same time is kinda hard, kind of easy if you're sat at a desk all day

Depends on who you ask.

Fuck no my jawline is literally at least 2x as good as it used to be thanks to chewing, I actually have a wide man jaw now. Not gonna fuck it up. I have to keep chewing to get Brad Pitt's jawline, tho, but that's fine

Your jaw isn't going to just quadruple in width because you started chewing gum you nonce :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Depends on who you ask.

Your jaw isn't going to just quadruple in width because you started chewing gum you nonce :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I swear tho, man, at first I couldn't believe it and now I'm like wow I'm so fucking glad masseter hypertrophy is no joke. I'm getting closer and closer to my dream and I couldn't have done it without chewing, I fucking love looksmax theories because a lot of them actually work

• +1
I swear tho, man, at first I couldn't believe it and now I'm like wow I'm so fucking glad masseter hypertrophy is no joke. I'm getting closer and closer to my dream and I couldn't have done it without chewing, I fucking love looksmax theories because a lot of them actually work

Hardly any of them work

The more and more I exist through puberty the more I realize it's just my genetics making a change in my chin

jk I'm fucking 20 and still seeing changes mewing works

• +1
The more and more I exist through puberty the more I realize it's just my genetics making a change in my chin

jk I'm fucking 20 and still seeing changes mewing works

I'm already on the verge of an ante face. Any more forward growth and I'm going to look like a monkey.

• +1