whatever I do is meaningless, stuck in a loop

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
imagine, I'm hs rn studying orthodontics, If I go to university as well I'll have to spend another 6 years (19+6= 25) and at that age MAYBE I can become dentist

Then work for the rest of my life, rot and be just another NPC

what's the point of living tbh, I was thinking of enlisting, military in Italy is good ngl

my uncle is a soldier, no he doesn't pew pew niggas or go shoot bla bla, he is at the base most of the times, and I'm not saying he rich but def gets good money, I can tell, and I know, and I can enlist fairly young buttttt

though idk bro like this shit just feels so meaningless because work or not, slay or not at the end I'll die anyway and I spent most of my life being a slave to the society, rich niggas are the true free people, the ones that are enjoying life tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, nathan, try2beme and 4 others
this is my 4000th post yaaa!!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan and wrist cry
good avi tbh @wrist cry

• Love it
Reactions: wrist cry and PeakIncels
a

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and Da Joos
@axttt_ @Kaari @dark.max @Nick.Harte @imthesupremecel @ryuken @PROMETHEUS

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and ryuken
a good man tbh how many days you give me

keep tagging the joos. maybe they are the friends we made along the way
they are my sweethearts bro

• Love it
Reactions: Da Joos
If you're a sub5 like me, then there's no point tbh. Life ain't for everyone
but is there a point for everyone else though? in the end chad or not you will die, I js idk, this feels so meaningless, everthing I do n shi, get my point?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and ryuken
but is there a point for everyone else though? in the end chad or not you will die, I js idk, this feels so meaningless, everthing I do n shi, get my point?
i get the same feeling while studying/working out or doing anything else idk how to stop thinking about this tbh

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
i get the same feeling while studying/working out or doing anything else idk how to stop thinking about this tbh
bro I don't want to die but it just feels idk so plain bro life feels so useless like I'm here just because I happened to be here nothing else lol

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
but is there a point for everyone else though?
To be brutally honest, nope. Below 6'5 and HTN minimum, you're not gonna live an amazing life.
Check out Austin Wayne on youtube for eg. That's what I call living a good life. You're tall, good looking, have money,fucking a lot of chicks and travelling around the world in your early 20s. Most men won't have his life

• +1
there is no intrinsic value to your life besides reproducing and passing on your gene

you are right that as a whole your life will ultimately be meaningless
whether your famous or chad or anything none of that will matter when you are dead
there is no reason to your being alive or your being born
the only reason you are is because your parents wanted to continue on their blood

but it does not matter that there is no ultimate reason the fact is that you are alive and you might aswell make the most of it
take it day by day and live in the moment
that kind of nihilistic view wont benefit you in anyway

• +1
I read books so I can live my dream life through their main characters. But I enjoy my looplike life too.

• +1
there is no intrinsic value to your life besides reproducing and passing on your gene

you are right that as a whole your life will ultimately be meaningless
whether your famous or chad or anything none of that will matter when you are dead
there is no reason to your being alive or your being born
the only reason you are is because your parents wanted to continue on their blood

but it does not matter that there is no ultimate reason the fact is that you are alive and you might aswell make the most of it
take it day by day and live in the moment
that kind of nihilistic view wont benefit you in anyway

"make most of it" I get you bro, and I appreciate the motivation but why should I make it the most of it if the end all my efforts were useless? unless there is a time machine or anti aging device then there is 0 point bro, I don't kms because I'm too pussy for that, humans should be eliminated and stopped reproducing tbh

"make most of it" I get you bro, and I appreciate the motivation but why should I make it the most of it if the end all my efforts were useless? unless there is a time machine or anti aging device then there is 0 point bro, I don't kms because I'm too pussy for that, humans should be eliminated and stopped reproducing tbh
so is it better to rot and die rather than die trying to make something of yourself

• +1
so is it better to rot and die rather than die trying to make something of yourself
Ig yea, imo, you should just have the most fun and pleasure possible tbh

it doesn't get better bro ngl. but dont end your life ig