Whatever means nothing

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Today I was in a meet up, the two guys seemed not to fully believe their cause, and neither did I. I was wondering how 3 people could sit there smiling and vouching for something that you don't really feel. I was thinking that many human interactions are like that: job interviews, dates, friendships, they could be smiling and say "ALL GOOD WE ARE GOING FORWARD" for it to mean nothing as soon as you leave the door. That's what happened to me today. I fancied one of the interviewers, that's mostly why I went lol.

I am rarely fake lol BUT the world isn't necessarily like that. It's mixed, ambiguous, neutral or conflicted in many situations. You have everything out there. Sometimes whatever means nothing lol. For many times that you might think you got something, you have nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Huge غرور and Gengar
I am rarely fake lol BUT the world isn't necessarily like that. It's mixed, ambiguous, neutral or conflicted in many situations. You have everything out there. Sometimes whatever means nothing lol. For many times that you might think you got something, you have nothing.
I want to hear more about your mentality of things being mixed and not black and white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, RAITEIII and Gengar
Come to Rotterdam. :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I want to hear more about your mentality of things being mixed and not black and white
Well I will try to answer in general.

People can lean more to "good or bad" depending on the situation they're in (against their own perceptions because they believe they must fulfill a role) or their own personal interests/feelings. Water I know.

I guess the social world mostly moves around political correctness - it can be fake. And behind this lie your true feelings. Those feelings are dependant on brain structure and ALL humans have built in mechanism that they cannot scape, just like eating and breathing. I don't wanna make this too extensive or rantish lol. I would emphasize brain traits like narcissism, lack of empathy, cognitive dissonance to be smth to watch out for. Those are mostly built in mechanism that will always be troublesome to deal with in people. And above all, people ain't dying for you. Most will choose themselves a million times over you. I see cases of even parents betraying their own kids or the other way around. You really shouldn't trust so easily! Actually don't trust anyone with none too serious that you cannot control. But that shouldn't refrain you from building meaningful relationships.

My comment turned out like a rant. I'm hungry and tired. If you specify your question I could try to answer smth next time. But my message about built in mechanisms is real tho. Careful 2024 gaycel.

Legit thread

I never say shit i dont know is 100% true but normies just lie and makeup shit on the spot with 0 shame

• +1
Legit thread

I never say shit i dont know is 100% true but normies just lie and makeup shit on the spot with 0 shame
That is one aspect of the NT world I don't like. Neurodivergents tend to be more real and struggle with the NTs either due to a mismatch in cognitive empathy to understand that NTs operate differently or maybe refusal to be a gaslighter that eventually simply imply too many differences for both to get along in many cases.

• +1
Reactions: Huge غرور
That is one aspect of the NT world I don't like. Neurodivergents tend to be more real and struggle with the NTs either due to a mismatch in cognitive empathy to understand that NTs operate differently or maybe refusal to be a gaslighter that eventually simply imply too many differences for both to get along in many cases.
No im not retarded im jus a real nigga

• +1
Nigga ain't answer dms and acts like he gonna answer when I call the doorstep tbf
I have 658 unopened PMs. I am pretty sure I told you to just bump the PM since it gets buried in case I don't answer.

• +1
I have 658 unopened PMs. I am pretty sure I told you to just bump the PM since it gets buried in case I don't answer.
Just teasing you tbf.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I actually dont remember if you didnt rd me or not. Let's check.
Look at you... so full of yourself! Can't even tell if you read it or not. :feelsohh:

• JFL