Whats a 6'0+ limb lengthening person look like next to the real 6'0 person?

NodiN

NodiN

Bronze
any pic? im curious about short wingspan, how big of a failo is it?

(all i see in dr. mahboubian pic is 6'0 vs himself at 5'9. wanted to see in a 6'0 LL dudes vs real 6'0 dudes)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anomaly and Deleted member 16834
Should I take LL to be 5'8 from 5'5

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem, SOS-Sonic and DivineBeing
Should I take LL to be 5'8 from 5'5
No.

You should get LL from 5'5 to 5'11 you retard. If your doctor cries about safety just say that you're paying. All or nothing with this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy, galego123, Deleted member 15302 and 5 others
No.

You should get LL from 5'5 to 5'11 you retard. If your doctor cries about safety just say that you're paying. All or nothing with this shit.
sadly the doctor might not do it, money is not worth the risk of him calling out/ complain to his clinic (if something goes wrong, which is very likely) and spreading rumors to everyone

No.

max is 3 inches with state of art nails it's built-in limit

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Its all good until you see the dude walking around

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
found a pic

tbh this looks hideous , i dont wanna be like this after i get LL

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ahrimancel
Is there a permanent reduction in muscle strength and size post recovery?

any pic? im curious about short wingspan, how big of a failo is it?

(all i see in dr. mahboubian pic is 6'0 vs himself at 5'9. wanted to see in a 6'0 LL dudes vs real 6'0 dudes)
You can tell the other guy is a true 6'0" because hes wider. But that still doesn't mean LL isn't legit. Because height is more of an image thing. Plus you can modify your bone size with hormones, then come off and then wallah - you have bigger bones.

You can tell the other guy is a true 6'0" because hes wider. But that still doesn't mean LL isn't legit. Because height is more of an image thing. Plus you can modify your bone size with hormones, then come off and then wallah - you have bigger bones.
bullshit, the LL'er looks way more masc he's just untrained and wearing tight ass clothes

bullshit, the LL'er looks way more masc he's just untrained and wearing tight ass clothes
No because he has narrower shoulders. He's just not as ugly as the surgeon.