What’s a better cope?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
What’s a better cope? Gym or fashionmaxing?

For getting girls

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, noonespecial, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Gym costs less.
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, ey88 and imthesupremecel
Fragrances

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Kaari and ey88
Gym is slavery and fashionmaxxing is cope. Good looking people make the clothes look good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR and ey88
Gym is slavery and fashionmaxxing is cope. Good looking people make the clothes look good.
Facts, that’s why I said what cope is better

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
gym obviously

• Hmm...
Reactions: ey88
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and ey88
Do everything you can bro, gym, fashion, social skills, skin care, fragrances. If youre too lazy for gym just get 2 adjustable dumbbells, a few weights, and a pull up bar which you can easily diy with a bit if soldering, will make almost the same gains if you know what youre doing

• +1
I have two rn, azzaro most wanted parfum, ysl y edp, what’s should I get next?
no idea what either of these are I only have one random fragrance if you are pretty you won't need more than deodorant and if you're ugly then not even good smell can save you

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and ey88
Do everything you can bro, gym, fashion, social skills, skin care, fragrances. If youre too lazy for gym just get 2 adjustable dumbbells, a few weights, and a pull up bar which you can easily diy with a bit if soldering, will make almost the same gains if you know what youre doing
I’ve been gymceling two years

Frame determines this question. Both require a great frame, but gym requires an above average frame to add smv

• +1
gym fashion fragrances

• +1
Are you the best looking guy at your gym?

• So Sad
What’s a better cope? Gym or fashionmaxing?

For getting girls
Whichever makes your face look better so IG gym. But you really don't need the gym to lower body fat.
Fashion is just wearing the right clothes in socially acceptable contexts.

• +1
fashion coping on top imo

• +1
bro ur 2022 OG and u rlly responding to this 2024 newfag tiktok 14 year old kid thats embarassing

• +1
bro ur 2022 OG and u rlly responding to this 2024 newfag tiktok 14 year old kid thats embarassing
Bro ur 2022 "OG" and rlly a CurlyHeadJames fan boy that's embarrassing.

• +1
Bro ur 2022 "OG" and rlly a CurlyHeadJames fan boy that's embarrassing.
lol idk about fanboy im his ex best friend thats what he used to call me best friend and now hes ascended spiritually i just am the first fan of his to be honest i dont talk to him anymore or listen to him im not a fan anymore cuz he's changed but i still hope he's doing fine.

it's just a small reminder of the past...

• +1