Buy lube your whole life because your raw meat flinches from your dirty hand

IncelWithNoLuck

:p

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Aesthetic and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
@knajjd idk bro, this guy be givin kinda gay vibes. Try investigating him.
im stroking my cock as im thinking of how you are directly reporting me to knajjd

im stroking my cock as im thinking of how you are directly reporting me to knajjd
I dont think you understand, i am an asshole and indeed do not tolerate faggot shit. As i never liked you and this post confirms my suspicions more and more. I would be happy to see you off this forum, faggot.

I dont think you understand, i am an asshole and indeed do not tolerate faggot shit. As i never liked you and this post confirms my suspicions more and more. I would be happy to see you off this forum, faggot.
all the more reason to stay here :) stay mad whitey!

all the more reason to stay here :) stay mad whitey!
You are calling me a ¨whitey¨ like it is a insult, meanwhile you are a indian. In general life i have it way better then you, even in YOUR country i would be doing better dating wise then you yourself, simply for my race.

You talk about being a proud brown guy but constantly talk about how people see you as a ¨arab¨, while you are an obvious Indian looking guy. It's basically a way of you showing that you are self-hating and using this proud ¨brown¨ guy as a coping mechanism. You are tying to trade up in the racial system and try to get as close as possible to white as you possibly can. You ever realise how when if you call an arab guy indian he sees it as the biggest insult, but when you call an indian an arab he sees it as a compliment?

You are in the top 10 worst users on this site, having you off here is the best for everyone

You are calling me a ¨whitey¨ like it is a insult, meanwhile you are a indian. In general life i have it way better then you, even in YOUR country i would be doing better dating wise then you yourself, simply for my race.

You talk about being a proud brown guy but constantly talk about how people see you as a ¨arab¨, while you are an obvious Indian looking guy. It's basically a way of you showing that you are self-hating and using this proud ¨brown¨ guy as a coping mechanism. You are tying to trade up in the racial system and try to get as close as possible to white as you possibly can. You ever realise how when if you call an arab guy indian he sees it as the biggest insult, but when you call an indian an arab he sees it as a compliment?

You are in the top 10 worst users on this site, having you off here is the best for everyone
Krijg kanker dan, kleine kutkind. Blijf huilen voor me.

Krijg kanker dan, kleine kutkind. Blijf huilen voor me.
Keep getting offended and talk dutch so others wont understand. Instead of adressing anything i said, you are now basically proving me right.

Keep getting offended and talk dutch so others wont understand. Instead of adressing anything i said, you are now basically proving me right.
Ik vind het juist leuk dat je mij niet mag. En anders kan je toch alles vertalen voor de rest hier, of ben je zo breindood, witte?