What's a good bidelt for 180cm/5'11 ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
I have 20inch/ 50cm, I think it's probably subhuman tier like all my fucking features ?

(Without pump)

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
pm face for honest rating. I want to see if you're actually subhuman
I'm sorry brother, i'm not anymore rating my face cause this is destroying my motivation and I know i'm ugly but now i accept it idgaf

But thanks

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
I'm sorry brother, i'm not anymore rating my face cause this is destroying my motivation and I know i'm ugly but now i accept it idgaf

But thanks
if you didn't give a fuck you would just post it lmao. It's your face and it's fine if you don't post it but atleast don't lie to yourself jfl.

if you didn't give a fuck you would just post it lmao. It's your face and it's fine if you don't post it but atleast don't lie to yourself jfl.
I'm not lying to myself lmao
I'm ugly, period. That's not an AW talk, this is just reality, I don't need rating anymore

I'm not lying to myself lmao
I'm ugly, period. That's not an AW talk, this is just reality, I don't need rating anymore
Nigga just because you understand the face that you're ugly doesn't mean that you are happy about it.

But thanks
same