What's a good bideltoid width for a big skull?

child__

child__

LTN
I'm ~190cm with a 54-56cm bideltoid width and compared to my head it doesn't look as wide as on other people. I have classmates that look like they have wide shoulders, when they have narrower shoulders than mine, but their head doesn't look as big as mine. Does skull size really matter that much

I'm ~190cm with a 54-56cm bideltoid width and compared to my head it doesn't look as wide as on other people. I have classmates that look like they have wide shoulders, when they have narrower shoulders than mine, but their head doesn't look as big as mine. Does skull size really matter that much
180 cm with a 51 cm bideltoid
get those shoulders big bro do u work out?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: child__ and StarvedEpi
as wide as possible TBH, your not going to be able to get to the point that it would look freaky unless you blast roids and train for years

• +1
Reactions: child__ and ItsOverLawg
No bideltoid for your manletism

• Hmm...
Reactions: child__
as wide as possible TBH, your not going to be able to get to the point that it would look freaky unless you blast roids and train for years
what are good sources for roids in europe, most sources want to charge me 25 eur for shipping

180 cm with a 51 cm bideltoid
get those shoulders big bro do u work out?
measured again just RN jfl im 50 cm :feelswhy:
the same measurments all over again
71 inch Height
74 inch reach
waist 28''
might blast roid

• +1
what are good sources for roids in europe, most sources want to charge me 25 eur for shipping
why the fuck would i know nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
measured again just RN jfl im 50 cm :feelswhy:
the same measurments all over again
71 inch Height
74 inch reach
waist 28''
might blast roid
How do you measure yourself so quick it takes me so long to measure my own height or bideltoid width

How do you measure yourself so quick it takes me so long to measure my own height or bideltoid width
my waist used to be consistently bw 26-27'' range
the fact that its 28'' now is suspicious and means i do need work
my height has always been 5'11
i have a board pinned on my wall that is 74'' erxactly in lenght and that's how long my wingspan is :lul::lul:
i only measured my chest jfl

• JFL
whats your shoulder circumference incel