Reactions: Lux

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 5875
wtf is that?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
plz tell me.
go on amazon and look up black african soap you will find the nigger soap u need its not the jew soap from fucking uh shea moisture

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 9344, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
@16tyo i know you know a good brand.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
stop creeping on my thread say something God damn it :feelsree:reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Lux
just find one that looks like shit
those are the organic ones
i just got mine from ebay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Lux and Deleted member 5875
6DA3E843 5AA3 455C B14D E9FF2D4C49B1

whatever one looks like this, the brand doesn’t rlly matter cuz the batches vary cuz it’s made in a village

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 5875
Side effects of black African soap include: refusal to cooperate with law enforcement, the loss of the ability to swim and a drastic decline in IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
What's wrong with regular Jew soap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ShineBright and TommyElevenToes
The only ingredients in that natural black african soap stuff is fat and ashes. Thats just the most regular soap. It has no extra ingredients to help with shit like acne or anything else. It is not any different than other soap you buy at walmart, seriously.

• +1
Reactions: TommyElevenToes
The only ingredients in that natural black african soap stuff is fat and ashes. Thats just the most regular soap. It has no extra ingredients to help with shit like acne or anything else. It is not any different than other soap you buy at walmart, seriously.
Should I use it?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Should I use it?
Well if you want to use it, sure, its definitely not going to hurt you, it would be just like buying any regular soap. But it just seems strange to me to get it when you could get the same thing at the store for 2 dollars. Although the stuff at the store probably doesnt look as natural and handmade it is the same

• +1
Reactions: TommyElevenToes