Whats a good skincare to preserve collagen?

D

Deleted

Lurker
I have pretty good skin never had pimples and alright collagen but i have some minor forehead wrinkles already.

What's a good stack that won't fuck other aspects of my life like injecting estrogen?

Tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted

Not just retinoids.

Best SPF: La Roche-Posay Uvmune 400. Helps preserve collagen from UV rays.
Best Antioxidant & DNA Repair Enzymes: SkinBetter Alto Defense and Repair Serum. Repairs damaged DNA and helps protect from UV.
Best retinoid: Generic tretinoin for collagen production and wrinkles
Best AHA: Skinceuticals Glycolic 10 Renewal for collagen production and wrinkles
Best Peptide & Growth Factors: AnteAGE MD Serum and Accelerator for collagen production and wrinkles

Currently using different products but eventually im gonna buy some of these when i run out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fachero17, Darwined, Tobias Fünke and 4 others
you eat collagen(beef collagens best), derma stamp, use vit c serum with retinol, use hyluaronic acid, find a face moisturizer, then if that doesnt work after two or three months retin-a

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Don't forget laser

If you ever take zinc (or iron) supplements, make sure to also take some copper, zinc supplementation can cause a deficiency in copper which is essential for collagen production. Learned that the hard way.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Baldingman1998, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Whats the point if it fucks up your eye area ? Heard it worsen eye bags/dark circls & gives dry eyes :feelswhy:
probably because your putting some of it on your eyes like an idiot. Just avoid the eye orbit

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I have pretty good skin never had pimples and alright collagen but i have some minor forehead wrinkles already.

What's a good stack that won't fuck other aspects of my life like injecting estrogen?
Sip on Vitamin C like it's lean. GHK-cu, urea based moisturiser, broad spectrum SPF (I use anthelios LRP), Retin-A 0.1% as always but you might not want to thin the stratum corneum too much. I've learned Retin-A is better used on the submental, neck and parts of the face below the fat pads. GHK-cu will increase glycosaminoglycan synthesis and fibroblast production. Best thing for collagen for sure. But Vitamin C is actually better for collagen than retinoids :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
View attachment 1819877

Not just retinoids.

Best SPF: La Roche-Posay Uvmune 400. Helps preserve collagen from UV rays.
Best Antioxidant & DNA Repair Enzymes: SkinBetter Alto Defense and Repair Serum. Repairs damaged DNA and helps protect from UV.
Best retinoid: Generic tretinoin for collagen production and wrinkles
Best AHA: Skinceuticals Glycolic 10 Renewal for collagen production and wrinkles
Best Peptide & Growth Factors: AnteAGE MD Serum and Accelerator for collagen production and wrinkles

Currently using different products but eventually im gonna buy some of these when i run out.
Mirin i'll def get some of those

Thoughts on dermarolling forehead wrinkles?

will help but dont expect huge results, the best is probably fractionated or fully ablative CO2 laser which will destroy most wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, dadfa and Deleted

Idk anything about derma but I've been micro-needling my face at 0.5mm with Pure Hyaluronic Acid.
Started last week and I've already noticed my skin is softer/smooth and looks a lot nicer.

I also noticed even after doing it one time my scars are less visible at least around my eyebrow from where I split my head open, Its surprising tbh because I thought you had to go around 1.5mm to have any noticeable affect on scars.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted
Idk anything about derma but I've been micro-needling my face at 0.5mm with Pure Hyaluronic Acid.
Started last week and I've already noticed my skin is softer/smooth and looks a lot nicer.

I also noticed even after doing it one time my scars are less visible at least around my eyebrow from where I split my head open, Its surprising tbh because I thought you had to go around 1.5mm to have any noticeable affect on scars.
How often you doing 0.5 ?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Well i did say the best haha.
Also an FYI anti-aging is a rich person hobby, poorcels can’t do surgeries, lasers, expensive skincare. Luckily i got a good job to afford all this
Mirin the dedication tbh, have you been doing the routine for long, have you noticed a lot of improvements?

How much do you spend a month of anti-aging?

Atm my routines really simple (Think its ok for a poorcel?).

AM - Vit C, Mosturise, SPF (Same stuff you mentioned).
PM - Cleanser, Tret, Mosturise.

Bi-monthly: micro-needling .5m + Pure Hyaluronic acid
Diet: Low carbs + Very basic 5 sorta whole foods basically (Eggs, Chicken, Quark, Broccoli + Potatoes (that's it with a bit of seasoning on eggs and meat.))
Sups: Basically normal stuff + Fish Oil + Minerals + Collagen & Oral vit c.
Sleep: 8 hours.
I also have apathy:feelswah:, so its basically impossible for me to get stressed at all idk if that a good thing for ageing?

Last edited:
Well i did say the best haha.
Also an FYI anti-aging is a rich person hobby, poorcels can’t do surgeries, lasers, expensive skincare. Luckily i got a good job to afford all this
Also if their was one of those things from the 3 I mentioned that are really expensive what one would you say provides the most noticeable improvement in preserving youth? (And also how often do you buy it? monthly every other etc.)

Mirin the dedication tbh, have you been doing the routine for long, have you noticed a lot of improvements?

How much do you spend a month of anti-aging?

Atm my routines really simple (Think its ok for a poorcel?).

AM - Vit C, Mosturise, SPF (Same stuff you mentioned).
PM - Cleanser, Tret, Mosturise.

Bi-monthly: micro-needling .5m + Pure Hyaluronic acid
Diet: Low carbs + Very basic 5 sorta whole foods basically (Eggs, Chicken, Quark, Broccoli + Potatoes (that's it with a bit of seasoning on eggs and meat.))
Sups: Basically normal stuff + Fish Oil + Minerals + Collagen & Oral vit c.
Sleep: 8 hours.
I also have apathy:feelswah:, so its basically impossible for me to get stressed at all idk if that a good thing for ageing?
My routine has been changing a lot because i do a lot of research into this kind of stuff. But i do use a lot of stuff that is tailored for my skin. I have oily acne prone skin so a few of the products i use are for acne.

Yeah for most peeps vit c, moisturiser, spf and tret is the basics. The rest is pretty good, the things ive suggested are the top of the top skincare products which most people wont buy cause its too expensive.
Also if their was one of those things from the 3 I mentioned that are really expensive what one would you say provides the most noticeable improvement in preserving youth? (And also how often do you buy it? monthly every other etc.)
well if you look at the pyramid its SPF, AO and DNA enzymes. So the SkinBetter serum. If you buy that, drop your current vit c serum so your routine would be:

AM - SkinBetter serum and SPF + Optional Moisturiser and cleanser.
PM - Cleanser, Tret, Moisturiser + Optional SkinBetter serum

You can put it on twice.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Vit C serum, Moisturiser containing Hyaluronic acid, and Anthelios SPF 50 in the morning.

Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours

Nighttime: Alternate as follows:

Night 1: Matrixyl serum, Niacinamide serum, Moisturiser, tretinoin

Night 2: Matrixyl serum, Niacinamide serum, copper peptide serum, emollient ointment with ceramides.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy