What’s a good way to lose bf% without loosing to much muscle?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Want to lose bf% and bloat wondering the fastest and best way without loosing to much muscle

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, thisend and thecel
roids for the foids

• +1
Reactions: thisend
Want to lose bf% and bloat wondering the fastest and best way without loosing to much muscle
High protein, mid fat, low carb diet. Exercise atleast 3 times per week.
Aim for 500-1000 kcals deficit per day and lose 0.5-1.0 kg of fat per week.

Additionally steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, paranakee, noodlelover and 4 others

Additionally steroids.
This pretty much, I confirm.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and thisend
there is no reason to be afraid of losing muscle during a leanmaxxing phase. Theese fears will only give you useless stress

• +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus and AlexBrown84

Additionally steroids.
can you still gain some muscle on a deficit if you don't have much muscle to begin with?

• +1
can you still gain some muscle on a deficit if you don't have much muscle to begin with?
Yes, you can if you stick to a low deficit like 500 kcals per day. If you use steroids you can diet at a greater deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958

look up beginners gains if you haven’t lifted before/in a while

• +1
Yes, you can if you stick to a low deficit like 500 kcals per day. If you use steroids you can diet at a greater deficit.
How much can you inject without nuking your collagen, hair, natural T production etc? Is 500mg ok?

• +1
How much can you inject without nuking your collagen, hair, natural T production etc? Is 500mg ok?
Depends on your genetics, some guys don't have to worry about any of those sides. Others get nuked from orbit. The only way to know is to pin. 500mg is usually the recommended starting "blast" dose

I do 125-250mg depending on if I cruise or blast. More than 300mg is an unnecessary strain on your hair etc.
With the correct dose, you should not need an aromatase inhibitor.
In general with steroids, less is more sustainable. We are looksmaxers, not roid heads.

If testosterone is not enough go for safe compounds like Anavar and Primobolan, that do not wreck your organs, both boost collagen instead of wrecking it like other compounds.

If you are prone to balding stick to testosterone. Anavar and Primobolan are relatively low risk but still not hair safe.

If you take Anavar or any other oral steroid you should supplement with NAC and TUDCA to reduce liver damage and speed up liver recovery, also do not drink any alcohol. Anavar is not as taxing on the liver as other orals but it definitely causes some temporary strain. I had to find this out with liver pain due to alcohol consumption during my first cycle. I have not felt any liver pain since I stopped drinking alcohol.

If you inject steroids you will always shut down natural t production. Either do PCT or blast and cruise. I blast and cruise but I keep PCT ready in case of unexpected events.

• +1