What’s a gray cel ? (Yes Ik im one)

staxk

staxk

Iron
I’ve heard some people say ur gray when you have 50 or less posts on org but you don’t get out of the gray rank until you reach 500 posts??? So tf is a gray

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, cromagnon, sexy and 2 others
a bluecel is still a greycel tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: not__cel, Niggamaxxer, boss8055 and 4 others

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and marchesi
greycell is someone with a big dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: framemoggerr, boss8055, Sub5kang and 2 others
It's what your body releases through your lymphatic system to add volume to your bones after bonesmash session

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, QuintBarnaJonesJr, boss8055 and 2 others
It's what your body releases through your lymphatic system to add volume to your bones after bonesmash session
Well that’s relief that’s probably why people are mirin my ultra grey status

• +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr and NZb6Air
If your post count is less than 5 digits you are a subhuman who is the same as a greycel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PsychoDsk and majesticincel
I’ve heard some people say ur gray when you have 50 or less posts on org but you don’t get out of the gray rank until you reach 500 posts??? So tf is a gray
Screenshot 20240818 222256 Samsung Internet

So I was right ur no longer a gray at 500 also that’s what I was referencing
Just spam posts everywhere to reach 500, post/rep ratio is pretty important too tho

Just spam posts everywhere to reach 500, post/rep ratio is pretty important too tho
yes so important, make sure you print out your profile square and stick it to your forehead when you walk around in public

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and 6PSLcel
  • So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel
That’s pretty much what I’ve been doing lmao been having people rate me and shi it’s not that hard

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Is that why everyone treats me like a subhuman
yes, both on here and irl, there is a very strong correlation (0.91) with having shit post to rep ratio and having no friends, pussy, getting treated like a loser.

yes, both on here and irl, there is a very strong correlation (0.91) with having shit post to rep ratio and having no friends, pussy, getting treated like a loser.
Yes I am very familiar with blackpil enthusiasts and they’re incredible pull game just so many bitchs, dudes too

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
don't ever get up, shoot for your dreams, God has a plan for you.
Bro I was posting daily till 500 then I got off this godforsaken site and now you're telling me I need fucking 2k?!?!??? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and 6PSLcel
No im a graycel

Bro I was posting daily till 500 then I got off this godforsaken site and now you're telling me I need fucking 2k?!?!??? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:
keep hustling king, if you can't be bothered to grind for 2k post on looksmax.org how do you expect to ascend ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Sub5kang
keep hustling king, if you can't be bothered to grind for 2k post on looksmax.org how do you expect to ascend ?
Real tho that’s why @Zeta mogs all these subhumans

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel