• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
sell gold on Wow pservers u can get 50 dollars in like 8 hours of work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
thugmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and Deleted member 29167
grind video games and irl trade to cash. alternatively just scam, its probably easier. i used to know a guy who made $30K usd from scamming on roblox 💀

grind video games and irl trade to cash. alternatively just scam, its probably easier. i used to know a guy who made $30K usd from scamming on roblox 💀
Yeah there was a game here were people made shittons of cash but bad for nt status

Yeah there was a game here were people made shittons of cash but bad for nt status
im not talking about crypto scam games, im talking about games like runescape, WoW, hypixel skyblock, etc. grind gold/coins on those games and sell for irl money

• +1
im not talking about crypto scam games, im talking about games like runescape, WoW, hypixel skyblock, etc. grind gold/coins on those games and sell for irl money
That's what I was talking about good idea man, thanks 👍

Nice sig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Online translations.

work for me

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
do online surveys I don't know if these sites are still up but as a teen I would make a few hundred bucks a month spamming surveyjunkie, swagbucks, mypoints, LEO etc all day

I make a few dollars making BBC/anti white posts on this forum its fun klaus schwab pays 0.25$ per reacts and 0.50$ per quotes/replies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
is it still viable are you doing any of that?

is it still viable are you doing any of that?
i guess its good for third worlders but if u wanna actually make money you should probably just scam

• +1
can u elab more?
On Turtle WoW (private server) u level a mage/paladin/priest and farm plants, 8-9 hours of work is about 40-50 dollars, it is kind of grindy and is really just a hobby but u can still make some money from it. youve got to know a supplier, i sold for 100NOST but idk if they are still looking for people

do online surveys I don't know if these sites are still up but as a teen I would make a few hundred bucks a month spamming surveyjunkie, swagbucks, mypoints, LEO etc all day

I make a few dollars making BBC/anti white posts on this forum its fun klaus schwab pays 0.25$ per reacts and 0.50$ per quotes/replies
View attachment 2251559
beyond me how people make money from surveys, most ive made is 33p and the rest of the surveys i do get denied to pkek

View attachment 2251559

i will PAY @Klaus Schwab 0.25$ per thread im allowed to make there

as @TRUE_CEL has discovered my true colours

• Love it
Farm crypto exchange referral bonuses. Though they may just reject you for being 3rd world.

• +1
Reactions: Hedos
beyond me how people make money from surveys, most ive made is 33p and the rest of the surveys i do get denied to pkek

It’s because of your demographics.

Would be interesting to try and figure out the most highly sought after demographic then LARP it. You would have to be very consistent and keep a record of how your LARP would act but they don’t do ID checks and I don’t think a soft credit search gives enough information so I think it’s possible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
How much money can you make by doing it?

A couple hundred dollars maybe. I’m uk based so I have uk perspective, I don’t know if these offers exist in third world. It’s not a lot of money at all here but I’m severely fucked in my life situation these days.

Just $30 not $30k
(3rd world) :forcedsmile:
Homos gtfo
spam tate shorts or some variant of that i got 11k subs in 2 weeks but i stopped cause i got bored, youtube doesnt pay you but you can sell the channel for like $200 (the more subs better)

A couple hundred dollars maybe. I’m uk based so I have uk perspective, I don’t know if these offers exist in third world. It’s not a lot of money at all here but I’m severely fucked in my life situation these days.
will you self harm t oget PIP?

will you self harm t oget PIP?

I’m in Scotland, we have a different disability benefit which I still cannot receive due to being supposedly able to work (as an Indian janitor). Do go on though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Metaverse employee

make hundreds of staceyfishes, have inkwell losers run these accounts for free, then instruct simps to buy from your online store.

Just $30 not $30k
(3rd world) :forcedsmile:
Homos gtfo
I used to make hundreds a month flipping gaming accounts

or you can do peoples homework a make a easy $30 a month