What’s better bumble or tinder?

being a man on bumble is a failo imo

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
being a man on bumble is a failo imo
Why? It's great to force women to open convos. Women do that on Tinder to men they find attractive anyway.

On Bumble they have to do that to men they are looking to get as a betabuxxer as well.
Humbles their ego down to a more realistic level.

Personally I had great results on Bumble, and it's much less stress since you just wait for a woman to message you then pick the ones who look good enough.

Have a profile that clearly rules out anything else than FWB or ONS and you never get crappy matches who just want to 'date' or 'hang out' either (read: Want multiple dates, will not have sex with you except maybe weeks or months down the road, and are ultimately looking for a provider, then will reluctantly give starfish sex a few times a month as payment)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gladiator
Have a profile that clearly rules out anything else than FWB or ONS and you never get crappy matches who just want to 'date' or 'hang out' either (read: Want multiple dates, will not have sex with you except maybe weeks or months down the road, and are ultimately looking for a provider, then will reluctantly give starfish sex a few times a month as payment)
Don't you get tired of slaying? Eventually everyone wants a lifetime companion.

Don't you get tired of slaying? Eventually everyone wants a lifetime companion.
I tried living in a relationship for a year. Have tried some 2-6 month shorter ones as well. Wasn't for me. I do believe men should try both to see which lifestyle they prefer the best.

I think it's a healthy life experience to experience a few LTR's before you die. There are many benefits (both mental health and physical) to cohabiting with a woman and plenty of downsides as well.

Also, at some age it becomes more and more difficult to get one night stands, at least with decent looking women. Let's say a cutoff point of 40. It becomes more and more attractive as an idea to just settle for a LTR.
To me it's an age / opportunity thing. As long as you can get one night stands easily, there is little reason to settle for a lifetime companion.

Once you descend too much facially and body-wise due to age catching up to you and it becomes too much effort to get a single lay (weeks/months of work), you may as well settle for one woman.

(Some people prefer an exclusive companionship right from the start at age 20 and only want to live with one woman - I respect that, but would also tread with caution - the younger you start, the more likely she is to eventually grow bored and will want to live out her youth by banging other guys when you are 25-30+)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I tried living in a relationship for a year. Have tried some 2-6 month shorter ones as well. Wasn't for me. I do believe men should try both to see which lifestyle they prefer the best.

I think it's a healthy life experience to experience a few LTR's before you die. There are many benefits (both mental health and physical) to cohabiting with a woman and plenty of downsides as well.

Also, at some age it becomes more and more difficult to get one night stands, at least with decent looking women. Let's say a cutoff point of 40. It becomes more and more attractive as an idea to just settle for a LTR.
To me it's an age / opportunity thing. As long as you can get one night stands easily, there is little reason to settle for a lifetime companion.

Once you descend too much facially and body-wise due to age catching up to you and it becomes too much effort to get a single lay (weeks/months of work), you may as well settle for one woman.

(Some people prefer an exclusive companionship right from the start at age 20 and only want to live with one woman - I respect that, but would also tread with caution - the younger you start, the more likely she is to eventually grow bored and will want to live out her youth by banging other guys when you are 25-30+)
I might be a 5.25-5.5 PSL prettyboy but I want monogamy and to spend the life with a cute virtuous woman who shares my values.

Laycount: 1

• +1
Reactions: Over and Gandy
I might be a 5.25-5.5 PSL prettyboy but I want monogamy and to spend the life with a cute virtuous woman who shares my values.

Laycount: 1
That's absolutely respectable. There's no single way to live out a good and fulfilling life. (y) Not everyone enjoys the idea of one night stands or casual sex.

I do believe you can find a woman like that in 2022, despite western culture heavily promoting hypergamy and sleeping around. The world has billions of women, there are bound to be millions who dislike dating apps, hookup culture and have traditional values.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
That's absolutely respectable. There's no single way to live out a good and fulfilling life. (y) Not everyone enjoys the idea of one night stands or casual sex.

I do believe you can find a woman like that in 2022, despite western culture heavily promoting hypergamy and sleeping around. The world has billions of women, there are bound to be millions who dislike dating apps, hookup culture and have traditional values.
Thank you. I've steered clear of dating apps after being on them for 24 hours because of the lack of women who share my values and the things I'm looking for.

I don't rule out an arranged marriage at this point.

Instagram is the best dating app and anything else is supplemental. Every cold approach IRL or match on tinder should really just end with follow for follow on insta.

Likes and replies on insta stories are the real IOIs anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301