Whats better for life success and living life on easy mode ? Face or height ?

5”10 Chang vs 6”6 Normie Ricecel

• 5”10 Chang

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • 6”6 Normie Ricecel

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Assuming both male’s are Asian and one is 5”10 tall with a Chang face and the other is a 6”6 MTN asian man.

out of these two who would have better quality of life and treated better by society in the west ?

• Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
height is the biggest cope for girls , face is literally everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reputation, Deleted member 26678, Prince88 and 4 others
I don't have the idea that dutch men are having particularly easy lives despite being 6'1 on average, dating life is quite shitty for them.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
How tall r u
Inb4 5’9”
i am 6'1 and i know taller guys who doesn't slay shit cuz they are ugly , while GL short dudes get all the bitches , if u guys don't slay , it's because of your face , height is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, 5.5psl and Prince88
6'6 is a shit height

I'd rather be a 6'1 or a 6'2 chad than a 6'6 chad even if the face were on the same level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, ROTTING, 5.5psl and 6 others
i am 6'1 and i know taller guys who doesn't slay shit cuz they are ugly , while GL short dudes get all the bitches , if u guys don't slay , it's because of your face , height is cope
kEePgRinDInGbRo

keep hustling , shoot for your dreams , just gotta take that first step man
Okay I’ll take your advice

“MOM HE SAID I JUST GOTTA TAKE THE FIRST STEP!”

hah! Now there’s no need to take the second, third or any further steps.

I don't have the idea that dutch men are having particularly easy lives despite being 6'1 on average, dating life is quite shitty for them.
you said it yourself, theyre 6'1 on average so they either need to be especially tall or especially good looking to do well on OLD

I can’t give enough vomits to @Yuno_howitez
Dat faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I can’t give enough vomits to @Yuno_howitez
Dat faggot

u aint even give one

Okay I’ll take your advice

“MOM HE SAID I JUST GOTTA TAKE THE FIRST STEP!”

hah! Now there’s no need to take the second, third or any further steps.

Would rather be a 6'2 Chang than a 6'6 Chang, beyond 6'5 things start to get uncanny and iirc girls even filter you out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, hattrick, cancercell and 3 others
For overall better treatment and to get relationships face mogs

But for being respected by other men and getting work promotions and shit, height >>>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Intelligence and Social Skills

He looks so subhuman in videos lmao. The elites made him rich just to punk the middle class
nobody cares about males rating other males , all that matters is what girls think in terms of attractiveness , girls find him GL so he is GL

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Face > Height if u want halo
Height > Face if u wanna mog or slay(slaying is kinda equal tbh)

6’6” can’t be incel

id be a 6ft changlite

ultimate cope in this thread

taller = better till 7'. Obv its better to be 6'6 ltn/mtn than chang manlet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and rand anon
height is the biggest cope for girls , face is literally everything
Not everything but for attraction it’s around 80 percent face 20 percent height/body.

You are your face

average face, exceptional height -> some compliments and respect

average height, exceptional face -> international fame, modelling and acting gigs, fanpages about you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and DefinitelyNT
taller = better till 7'. Obv its better to be 6'6 ltn/mtn than chang manlet
Depends on the country, 5’10 isn’t manlet tier in muttmerica

nba player vs tiktoker

would rather hoop for a living

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
6'6 is a shit height

I'd rather be a 6'1 or a 6'2 chad than a 6'6 chad even if the face were on the same level
Meanwhile the vid of the 7ft protester with thousands of simps

6‘6 mtn is too tall

i would choose 5‘7 htn over that

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
nobody cares about males rating other males , all that matters is what girls think in terms of attractiveness , girls find him GL so he is GL
Shut the fuck up already you goofy ass cocksucking elite nutthugger

I'd say it's better to be 5'10". That height is plenty tall for a man, and I bet some women will find 6'6" to be too much. The more important takeaway is that your height is as important as you make it. If you are constantly complaining about your height, people will notice. If you are confident despite your height, people will notice. You can't change it, so you might as well embrace it

Last edited:
Keep coping u subhuman greycel

good face is rarer than good height. Not uncommon to see a tall man. But very rare to see s handsome man.

• +1
Reactions: reputation
Assuming both male’s are Asian and one is 5”10 tall with a Chang face and the other is a 6”6 MTN asian man.

out of these two who would have better quality of life and treated better by society in the west ?
face has a powerful influence especially if someone includes it in CV. It is able to grab attention and a lot of employers would prefer someone attractive over someone who is not.

As for height it is irrelevant and don't let uncute dudes tell you otherwise. Tall people are nearly everywhere, there is no halo to that. Cute people are very rare nowdays especially with rising fat levels.

I'd say it's better to be 5'10". That height is plenty tall for a man, and I bet some women will find 6'6" to be too much. The more important takeaway is that your height is as important as you make it. If you are constantly complaining about your height, people will notice. If you are confident despite your height, people will notice. You can't change it, so you might as well embrace it
Most women don't give a shit about height. It's literally all about looks.

Keep coping u subhuman greycel
you are a subhuman and they are more attractive than you. If your height is your sword it means you are ugly.

Face > Height if u want halo
Height > Face if u wanna mog or slay(slaying is kinda equal tbh)
face if you want all of that, height if you want to be compatible with someone else.

5”10 is still above average in most countries plus chad face ideal you can end up as a model actor influencer