Whats better for sex?

Whats better for sex a above average dick with upward curve or a large straight dick?

• Curved above average

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Large straight

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
J

JeyJeyJoey

Iron
Whats better for sex a above average dick with upward curve or a large straight dick? Ive heard many women say a curved dick is better for hitting g spot what do you think?

The Biggest penis mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Mongrelcel, Deleted and 2 others
burrito hits all the walls

Whats better for sex a above average dick with upward curve or a large straight dick? Ive heard many women say a curved dick is better for hitting g spot what do you think?
Women love when you thrust "upwards", girls i've been with have always liked having the top-side where their clitoris is being thrust against, I have no curve but i'm 7" long with a very unimpressive girth of 4.5", although it does make me look very long.

Yah but isnt hitting g spot more important?
No. A longer penis, deeper into the girl, a thicker penis, filled her more.
An upturned penis is better, but it is mog for a larger size.

No. A longer penis, deeper into the girl, a thicker penis, filled her more.
An upturned penis is better, but it is mog for a larger size.
Maybe but considering most studies have idea at 6.5x4.8-5 idk how big you actually want it i feel like a 6.5x4.9 upwards curved is optimal flr women dont imo

just have a 10 inch upward dick

Above average upward curve.

Mine is bent towards the left JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and kubo
You have to push on the upper wall of the vagina. Tbh its easier to do that with fingers lmao

an upward-curved penis hits the G spot better in the missionary position
a downward-curved penis hits the G spot better in the doggy style

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted
Curved but I'm coping

Mine is curved upwards and is 19.4 cm when measuring along dick so should be enough to hit fornix

an upward-curved penis hits the G spot better in the missionary position
a downward-curved penis hits the G spot better in the doggy style
Imagine having a downward curved cock lmao, either way aim for the side against the clitoris, Lorsss is right, speaking from experience, worst case you have to learn how to use your tongue and they love a swirling circular motion with the tongue around their clit most the time to cum.

Imagine having a downward curved cock lmao, either way aim for the side against the clitoris, Lorsss is right, speaking from experience, worst case you have to learn how to use your tongue and they love a swirling circular motion with the tongue around their clit most the time to cum.
Call me gay but idk how yall put your mouth there it just seems un sanitary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I'd say both are equal, if you angle the straight right it could even be better

I'd say both are equal, if you angle the straight right it could even be better
I guess im gifted then, i thought inwas screwed until I realized i was measuring girth wrong cuz its curved

Last edited:
Call me gay but idk how yall put your mouth there it just seems un sanitary
Imagine as a woman putting a whole cock in your mouth and sucking on that nasty fucking thing till it sprays cum down your throat, it's a give and take most the time. Also through scientific study it's been shown individuals show more low inhibition behaviour while performing in sexual activity such as "ass-eating" and oral sex and the like while having sex cause you care less about germs and the like. Generally though, try not to be so fucking loose especially if you know you're sleeping with straight up whores.

Imagine as a woman putting a whole cock in your mouth and sucking on that nasty fucking thing till it sprays cum down your throat, it's a give and take most the time. Also through scientific study it's been shown individuals show more low inhibition behaviour while performing in sexual activity such as "ass-eating" and oral sex and the like while having sex cause you care less about germs and the like. Generally though, try not to be so fucking loose especially if you know you're sleeping with straight up whores.
I dont plan on going after whores i just want a beautiful good girl, not as rare as youd think just hard to get

I know good girls are out there everywhere, my first gf was only 18 when we hooked up but if you're not willing to just lick a tiny spot on a woman's pussy with hangups on how "nasty" it is then you're gonna have a hell of a time hooking up with other girls as well.

Sex is great if you just don't give a fuck about what's going on between you two, have fun and tell them what feels good and go out of your way to make them feel good too. I sure as hell don't encourage orgies and the such but if that's what you like then fucking go for it, if I knew the girl had slept with a bunch of guys beforehand i'd fucking bail after a pump and dump.

I dont plan on going after whores i just want a beautiful good girl, not as rare as youd think just hard to get
I know good girls are out there everywhere, my first gf was only 18 when we hooked up but if you're not willing to just lick a tiny spot on a woman's pussy with hangups on how "nasty" it is then you're gonna have a hell of a time hooking up with other girls as well.

Sex is great if you just don't give a fuck about what's going on between you two, have fun and tell them what feels good and go out of your way to make them feel good too. I sure as hell don't encourage orgies and the such but if that's what you like then fucking go for it, if I knew the girl had slept with a bunch of guys beforehand i'd fucking bail after a pump and dump.
What about fingers instead, regardless if i can get a girl off with just shaft does it matter?

fuck em up brother, fingers, tongue, toes, a girl won't care as long as you have fun the first time.

depend on the girl but larger always mog in general unless its deformed
has more appeal and aesthetics

fuck em up brother, fingers, tongue, toes, a girl won't care as long as you have fun the first time.
Casual sex has never interested me just seems very empty, I think ill be ok, girls like me thered just barely any girls at my school its a damn shame

truth be told my first time I never came, made her cum 4 times and then we took a break, from thrusting and oral, she cried I felt bad (and scared) then we fucked for almost an hour afterward and I did finally...she cried again and after convincing her I was attracted she was my girl for almost 3 years afterward, but truth be told I was just nervous from never having sex before. (she was hapa, half white, half chinese)

truth be told my first time I never came, made her cum 4 times and then we took a break, from thrusting and oral, she cried I felt bad (and scared) then we fucked for almost an hour afterward and I did finally...she cried again and after convincing her I was attracted she was my girl for almost 3 years afterward, but truth be told I was just nervous from never having sex before.
Its not that i dont think id enjoy it just on a moral level i dont think its right, im not saying id wait until i was married but atleast until i had true feelings

• +1
Reactions: kubo
if that's how you feel, then roll with it brother, girls will expect it in the same way you expect to get head, so be ready just in case, otherwise I don't think you're wrong to judge otherwise, you give what you get.

if that's how you feel, then roll with it brother, girls will expect it in the same way you expect to get head, so be ready just in case, otherwise I don't think you're wrong to judge otherwise, you give what you get.
I dont expect to get head honestly busting is busting lmao

• +1
Reactions: kubo