Whats better to get outwards goinans filler or implants

user123456

user123456

Sphinx
My current jaw
20231129 003235

not a bad jaw at all, good chin, and only the right gonion looks inward

What would you rate it out of 10 im trying to max my self out fully
id say 6/10 at least, clearly above average, whats your body fat percentage, why not lose weight before attempting surgeries

id say 6/10 at least, clearly above average, whats your body fat percentage, why not lose weight before attempting surgeries
I think im in the 13-15% bodyfat range but if i lose more wieght ill lose muscke and go back to stick mode body matters way more than the blackpill says it does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Implants is a better solution for flared gonions longevity wise but fillers will make you age faster but can also show you what you will look like with outward gonions, they’re cheaper as well

Custom implants

I think im in the 13-15% bodyfat range but if i lose more wieght ill lose muscke and go back to stick mode body matters way more than the blackpill says it does
to improve your jaw id say fillers would be the correct option as there is not much more width needed in the gonion, literally slight filler around the mandible would take it to a chad jaw, depending on how your lower third harmonizes with the rest of the face, i cant see the rest of your face so maybe your lower third is too short

Any specific material you’re looking for with the fillers or implants?

to improve your jaw id say fillers would be the correct option as there is not much more width needed in the gonion, literally slight filler around the mandible would take it to a chad jaw, depending on how your lower third harmonizes with the rest of the face, i cant see the rest of your face so maybe your lower third is too short
Ill pm if promise not to leak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
It's a good jaw and chin, slight changes may make it marginally better but whatever filler you get for it to look natural you'd have to not get a lot so it small reward, I wouldn't go for it because with anything there is inherent risk. Furthermore tbh your eyes in this case defiantly make or break this, idk how your eyes are but as long as you are good your jaw is a very small fail. Furthermore it seems it's more of an asymmetry thing than a bone mass thing and your jaw is just slightly tilted to the side so correcting that might be a better path other than that width and development look good defiantly above average id even say 6.5-7/10 which is good, again the rest of your face make or break this. Good Luck man.

It's a good jaw and chin, slight changes may make it marginally better but whatever filler you get for it to look natural you'd have to not get a lot so it small reward, I wouldn't go for it because with anything there is inherent risk. Furthermore tbh your eyes in this case defiantly make or break this, idk how your eyes are but as long as you are good your jaw is a very small fail. Furthermore it seems it's more of an asymmetry thing than a bone mass thing and your jaw is just slightly tilted to the side so correcting that might be a better path other than that width and development look good defiantly above average id even say 6.5-7/10 which is good, again the rest of your face make or break this. Good Luck man.
I have narrow almond eyes with low set thick dark eyebrows and good lashes

I’d probably go filler bc you have a decent base to improve upon.