What’s better? Wide-set eyes or close-set eyes? Send moggers with both features

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
@ey88 @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @iblamehumphrey @ElTruecel @Imretarded? @Bomber517 @slavicpsycho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, Imretarded? and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I think wide set mogs close set, but obviously normal is best

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
All the moggers have wide-set eyes btw. Only one I can think of off the top of my head with close set eyes is Jared Leto and his eye spacing is a major failo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
All the moggers have wide-set eyes btw. Only one I can think of off the top of my head with close set eyes is Jared Leto and his eye spacing is a major failo.
Most have normal ESR ratios, no? Only one who I think has wider-set eyes is Meeks I think

And Richard Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, lowtiernormiechad, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
Most have normal ESR ratios, no? Only one who I think has wider-set eyes is Meeks I think

And Richard Ramirez
Idk I don't measure but your eye spacing looks normal relative to the width of your face based on the pic you sent.

• +1

Here's a dolphin IPD mogger I guess

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
Normal set best. Close set best for masc wide set better for prettty boy. I mean slightly close set or slightly wide set tho too far either way is death sentence for ur looks regardless.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, ElTruecel and cromagnon
Wide set

• +1
@ey88 @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @iblamehumphrey @ElTruecel @Imretarded? @Bomber517 @slavicpsycho
You want more wide set eyes the more striking they become as they'll be getting horizontally wider. If you have more normal tier eyes, you'll look weird with wide set eyes

• +1
Wide set is underrated when rated to close set. Obviously having a wide/close set of eyes lowers your overall rating scale. Wide set looks better on wider faces but I don’t see close set looking as good but its overall overrated because of these grey cells overrating things they don’t even know about.

• +1