Subhumans is jail

What’s chads though, like 20%?

What does success mean ?

We know normies is like 2-3%

Subhumans is jail

Chad 20% ? Maybe 20% rejection rate

Chad doesn’t get rejected 80% of times what are you on :feelskek::feelshaha:
Do you realize how high 20% is lmao, if you ask out 15 girls you can fuck 3 of them jfl, normie can only dream of that

Chad 20% ? Maybe 20% rejection rate
even if a womans attracted to u it doesnt mean shes gonna be in the mood/be available/some other problem

for an adonis chad, probably like 10 percent of girls would respond well to cold approach

for me its probably 5 for every 100 that i ask i get a date from. I ask a lot of women and have no problem with getting rejected anymore,

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, violentrose, maarda and 1 other person
even if a womans attracted to u it doesnt mean shes gonna be in the mood/be available/some other problem

for an adonis chad, probably like 10 percent of girls would respond well to cold approach

for me its probably 5 for every 100 that i ask i get a date from. I ask a lot of women and have no problem with getting rejected anymore,
So you must be be like some normie or some shit right

Mhmm good point but definitely not 20% if hes a CHAD like a model

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
For me it's around 100% because I just ask out the ones that are obviously into me, that I find attractive. Ugly girls don't show signs to chads, and chads have no reason to ask a bunch of randoms. You'd have no time.

For me it's around 100% because I just ask out the ones that are obviously into me, that I find attractive. Ugly girls don't show signs to chads, and chads have no reason to ask a bunch of randoms. You'd have no time.
Jfl

Like how many numbers you can get/how many attempts u did
numbers mean shit honestly, often they give you just to ghost you later

We know normies is like 2-3%

Subhumans is jail

Normies have a 80-100% success rate chads is 100%+ a bj

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis
My personal success rate is 100% done it 5 times although cold approaches don't mean shit

probably almost 50 tbh