What's considered a good base for ascension ?

K

KT-34

Silver
Everytime I see a glow up online, there's always people commenting about how he had a good base before ascending, how do you even tell that? Like most of these looked like shit before, ex: jawad and k shami

Everytime I see a glow up online, there's always people commenting about how he had a good base before ascending, how do you even tell that? Like most of these looked like shit before, ex: jawad and k shami
listen here Normie, k shami is the biggest frauder and Jawad is a htn nothing special, as for ascension depends, how is your ipd and eye area, will your surgery get botched, do you bonesmash, etc, some people will ascend and some people are meant to go Er

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
listen here Normie, k shami is the biggest frauder and Jawad is a htn nothing special, as for ascension depends, how is your ipd and eye area, will your surgery get botched, do you bonesmash, etc, some people will ascend and some people are meant to go Er
Jawad is nothing special in terms of looks but his ascension is what's crazy, being a htn when he started out that bad is still something

Idk about my eye area, like I can tell it's not below average atleast

it’s mainly just based of how much bone you have so sure you can have shit features and failed bus if you have dense zygos or good chin projection etc ppl will probably just say you had a “good base”

it’s mainly just based of how much bone you have so sure you can have shit features and failed bus if you have dense zygos or good chin projection etc ppl will probably just say you had a “good base”
Honestly I wouldn’t say it’s just bone mass black people have more but look worse it’s a combination of bone mass and harmony

Honestly I wouldn’t say it’s just bone mass black people have more but look worse it’s a combination of bone mass and harmony
water “better bone mass and harmony makes you look better” basically just saying looking better looks better than looking worse jfl

Usually, it just means somewhat prominent facial bones are already present, along with good proportions and ratios. Some things are harder to change than others, so ideally, the things which are, you don't need to change.
If you're just a little fat, have some bad skin, are ungroomed, and have a big nose, you could get rid of those rather easily.
Only the nose would require surgery (rhinoplasty), and that's a very common surgery.
If your maxilla for example is very flat, then matters become a lot more complicated.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
1. If you're Chad and made yourself ugly (not really a true ascension)

2. If you do not have unfixable falios like narrow skull, long midface etc