What's even the point of national pride if you're blackpilled?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I just can't relate to normies at all. I'm convinced that all the inspiring and positive things from the so-called 'golden era' of civilization (aka basically everything pre-1960s which is when everything started slowly sliding downhill) was the exclusive work of a handful of exceptionally intelligent and gifted individuals who weren't held back by popular stupitidy at the time (this was before cucked democracy and liberalism).

When I was younger, I'd feel so inspired listening to patriotic music and songs, but now when I listen to them I just feel nothing at all. The issue is that I'm too aware of the fact that most of the subhumans calling themselves my countrymen are too mentally retarded and selfish to care about any of this. And note, that this isn't even a race thing; it holds true for 99% of all of them.

I'm convinced that everything I've ever thought of as civilization is literally just the byproduct of the smartest and wisest 1%. Everyone else is just an animal that needs to be whipped into behaving. The average normie is no better than a dog.

What is even the point of feeling nationalistic in such a blackpilled world? I love the IDEA of nationalism, but the blackpill makes it impossible for me to care.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: brianxx and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
its bullshit now since all countries that are homogenous are dogshit hell spawns and all the good countries (white, asian) are flooded with immigrants or low birth rates that will eventually result in collapse

like how france a white country was competing in euro cup with a team of all blacks jfl.

now ur country is either shit or fake

its bullshit now since all countries that are homogenous are dogshit hell spawns and all the good countries (white, asian) are flooded with immigrants or low birth rates that will eventually result in collapse

like how france a white country was competing in euro cup with a team of all blacks jfl.

now ur country is either shit or fake
That wasn't really my point, even if the things you said are true.

What I meant is that when you look at all the inspiring things and accomplishments that your country did in the past, it wasn't really a collective effort. Normies (90+% of the population) are subhumans that had absolutely nothing to do with it. It just so happened that until recently, the small minority of wise and smart people actually had the room to shape their nations into something impressive, unlike today were we have elections, so-called equality, etc.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and WeiWei
That wasn't really my point, even if the things you said are true.

What I meant is that when you look at all the inspiring things and accomplishments that your country did in the past, it wasn't really a collective effort. Normies (90+% of the population) are subhumans that had absolutely nothing to do with it. It just so happened that until recently, the small minority of wise and smart people actually had the room to shape their nations into something impressive, unlike today were we have elections, so-called equality, etc.
reaching that point of prosperity was a collective effort. if a country is 100% homogenous and successful then u feel pride knowing that all of your so called kin no matter how great or how small helped build it. everyone doesnt have to be great even the bricklayer will contribute in the long term

reaching that point of prosperity was a collective effort.
It was not.

Normies were needed for the 'dirty work' (manual labor) but they were useless otherwise. This is like saying horses and farm animals played an equal role because they were vital to the economy at some point. Furthermore, this isn't just a matter of mere economic contribution; it's also about ideology and WANTING your nation to be something awe-inspiring. The vast, VAST majority of normies give exactly 2 shits and just want the most superficial pleasures possible.

The vast, VAST majority of normies give exactly 2 shits and just want the most superficial pleasures possible.
thats not measurable now since all major countries are being flooded by immigrants. you are not building for your people rather for everyone so they dont care

they care in homogenous countries and have pride

the cooperation of laymen is also needed to be able to integrate those ideas into society

they care in homogenous countries and have pride
LOL!

How do you think these countries stopped being homogeneous in the first place? IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T CARE.