whats everything i need to know before taking aromatase inhibitor?

tomm1453

tomm1453

Silver
i wanna take an aromatase inhibitor to prolong the bone growth that i have left, what do i need to know before i buy? pretty much the only thing i know so far is that you take it sublingually. what about compounds, dosages, duration, is there any pct, do i need bloodwork, where to buy, other things to take at the same time (liver support?) etc etc

someone with knowledge please enlighten me, for now i will continue to mushroommaxx

i wanna take an aromatase inhibitor to prolong the bone growth that i have left, what do i need to know before i buy? pretty much the only thing i know so far is that you take it sublingually. what about compounds, dosages, duration, is there any pct, do i need bloodwork, where to buy, other things to take at the same time (liver support?) etc etc

someone with knowledge please enlighten me, for now i will continue to mushroommaxx
Don't take anything other than Aromasin since other AI's will give you estrogen rebound if you going to quit (meaning your growth plates are gonna close if your miss a single dose)

Aromasin destroys Estrogen Enzymes so it's not gonna give you rebound.

there's a guide on the dosing you can check it out this thread complete guide on AI
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...revent-minimize-them-a-detailed-guide.485118/

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1

just dont take it