What's "Gen X" appeal and why have I been told I have it?

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
I've been told I have Gen X/early millennial appeal, rather than zoomer appeal, quite a few times, mainly because of my haircut and my more masculine face despite looking like a "pretty"boy. Was told I look more appealing to Gen X/early millennials when they were in their 20s (i.e. if the current year was 1985-2004), rather than zoomers. What does this mean?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Nick.Harte, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
@autismmaxxer

@howtallareyou @arabpsycho @Chadeep @TDTaykurso @flippasav @chaddyboi66 @HollowCheek @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and chaddyboi66
I've been told I have Gen X/early millennial appeal, rather than zoomer appeal, quite a few times, mainly because of my haircut and my more masculine face despite looking like a "pretty"boy. Was told I look more appealing to Gen X/early millennials when they were in their 20s, rather than zoomers. What does this mean?

You got USA pretty farm boy who wil get drafted for ww2 appeal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Sub0, Deleted member 29786 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Sub0 and Xangsane
Calm and masculine but still naive of the dangers of the world.
What's an example of this?
Also, I don't get why people say I have Gen X/early millennial appeal JFL.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
What's an example of this?
Also, I don't get why people say I have Gen X/early millennial appeal JFL.
What they mean is that you are maybe not as degenerate as others of your age. You are more reserved and calm.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What they mean is that you are maybe not as degenerate as others of your age. You are more reserved and calm.
I heard Gen X was hella degen though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 23778
They were wrong . You have BBC appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Chadeep, WeiWei and 2 others
@WanderingBurro @bwrauycnee

I've been told I have Gen X/early millennial appeal, rather than zoomer appeal, quite a few times, mainly because of my haircut and my more masculine face despite looking like a "pretty"boy. Was told I look more appealing to Gen X/early millennials when they were in their 20s (i.e. if the current year was 1985-2004), rather than zoomers. What does this mean?

FDA7F968 D8C0 45B5 A3B4 B90EBE38C3EB

Nah dude you have universal appeal

• +1
Zoomers like femboys and you're too masc looking for that, I'm guessing

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Xangsane

Calm and masculine but still naive of the dangers of the world.
I'd say your akin to an unbalanced robust prettyboy

Unbalanced in the sense that you're actually leaning closer to a robust look with just some prettyboy-esque features like your thicker lips/brows etc. put on top of it

Mid to late 2000s into the 2010s saw the rise of the metrosexual aesthetic and even the resurgence of stubble/beards, but late 2010s to now saw the rise of the giga prettyboy aesthetic which is almost entirely made up of prettyboy features with a very sharp face.

Your face is more full and masculine but carries some feminine/prettyboy features on top, which hearkens back to an older gen x/early millennial appeal with some iconic prettyboys of eras past, rather than being pure prettyboy with mostly feminine features littered throughout and a sharper giga lean face.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Xangsane
Thank you! Why universal and how does it differ from zoomer appeal?
Universal appeal means appeal to everyone
If you were a bit more feminine looking I think you would have exclusively zoomer appeal

• +1
I'd say your akin to an unbalanced robust prettyboy
I gotcha, so I'm overall a robust prettyboy that leans masc? Purely going off facial structure?
Unbalanced in the sense that you're actually leaning closer to a robust look with just some prettyboy-esque features like your thicker lips/brows etc. put on top of it
I gotcha. So if I didn't have my lips, lashes, brows and skin I'd definitely be full-on maesthetic/masc?
Mid to late 2000s into the 2010s saw the rise of the metrosexual aesthetic and even the resurgence of stubble/beards,
I remember that jfl. I don't think I fit that aesthetic.
but late 2010s to now saw the rise of the giga prettyboy aesthetic which is almost entirely made up of prettyboy features with a very sharp face.
I see, and my face is more robust and not sharp like a typical prettyboy?
And I guess my hairstyle is different.
Your face is more full and masculine but carries some feminine/prettyboy features on top, which hearkens back to an older gen x/early millennial appeal with some iconic prettyboys of eras past, rather than being pure prettyboy with mostly feminine features littered throughout and a sharper giga lean face.
I gotcha, in fact a few people told me that I have a more gen X/early millennial "heartthrob" aesthetic. I guess it's the hairstyle combined with the masculine skill with a sprinkling of feminine features.
You reckon Cameron Porras has a similar gen X/early millennial appeal or is he zoomer appeal?
A few people once told me I look like a boyband member JFL. I guess that seals the deal.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 30942
  • +1
he looks so happy
14226.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
You are cutecel

• So Sad
@howtallareyou @arabpsycho @Chadeep @TDTaykurso @flippasav @chaddyboi66 @HollowCheek @emeraldglass
Wavy tiktok hair, get lean, good hygiene, be faggot, cargo pants, be very nt

• +1
Wavy tiktok hair, get lean, good hygiene, be faggot, cargo pants, be very nt
I have cargo pants and I'm lean with good hygiene

pretty boy, not masc imo. anyway why that ass bro 😭

• So Sad