What’s going to improve harmony the most

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
Ok I get it. My harmony is shit. What can I do to improve it? Is it only invasive surgeys that could do it or can I do a soft looksmaxxing to improve it?

Here’s me right now. Just showered. Full frontal. Daylight coming through my door. What’s going to do the most for improving it.

Beard? I really don’t think a beard is going to make me look better
767D6746 2DCA 4C56 9775 9CCF2A155D85

• +1
Reactions: angelo
How about you fuck off, chad

You are obviously not astro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2227 and Framletgod
How about you fuck off, chad
Look I see it time and time again. My harmony is bad apparently. I like to be honest to myself and find out the truth. So if it’s shit. What’s going to improve it.
You are obviously not astro.
I am fucking Astro just tell me. You guys keep pointing it out. So tell me. Unless you don’t actually know what your talking about and just looking for something to complain about

Look I see it time and time again. My harmony is bad apparently. I like to be honest to myself and find out the truth. So if it’s shit. What’s going to improve it.
How about you measure all of your facial ratios and see for yourself

Sorry for being forward. Just don’t like to waste time and beat around the bush ya know
How about you measure all of your facial ratios and see for yourself
Got a guide for that ?

Lol @ you went from denial to accepting this site lives your in head rent free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lol @ you went from denial to accepting this site lives your in head rent free
This is more like a go ahead and tell me what you think you know about my face because clearly everyone is the expert 🤪🤪🤪

Let your masseters atrophy, you have more of pretty boy features but very masculine bone structure which throws away a lot of your harmony. orb and Chico both have much narrower jaws and it looks better just because it fits their pheno, if they had masseters your size it would looks very shit on both of them

• +1
Reactions: MewKing
Your IPD and PFL. Basically your eye area shape is fine but the size throws off everything

• +1
Reactions: MewKing and Deleted member 2634
Let your masseters atrophy, you have more of pretty boy features but very masculine bone structure which throws away a lot of your harmony. orb and Chico both have much narrower jaws and it looks better just because it fits their pheno, if they had masseters your size it would looks very shit on both of them
B010293F 7946 49F6 9136 E323790C1291

Morph of a narrow jaw. Looks stupid ngl
Your IPD and PFL. Basically your eye area shape is fine but the size throws off everything
Thanks for that. I’ll research what that means and see if I can either groom my brows better or maybe it’s just unfixable

3481.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and MewKing
HARMONY HASNT BEEN EXPLAINED YET.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Framletgod
View attachment 132749
Morph of a narrow jaw. Looks stupid ngl

Thanks for that. I’ll research what that means and see if I can either groom my brows better or maybe it’s just unfixable
https://forum.****************/threads/looksmaxxing-guide-for-low-ipd-cels-high-iq.992/
find your ESratio IPD doesn’t mean that much on its own

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Holy shit I just fixed my eye area and I’m shocked
A15B318E 0AB9 4D0C A68E 4E51A5F21E57

Made the eyes longer and slightly bigger

@MewKing theres nothing that can be done. harmony is basically phenotype. and sorry to break to you but you have a shitty pheno. you’re the most attractive one can be with your pheno. yeah you’re GL but you just don’t have the “touch”. you look like pack a punched leafy. you’re the most attractive version of an unattractive pheno, basically.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2227
@MewKing theres nothing that can be done. harmony is basically phenotype. and sorry to break to you but you have a shitty pheno. you’re the most attractive one can be with your pheno. yeah you’re GL but you just don’t have the “touch”. you look like pack a punched leafy. you’re the most attractive version of an unattractive pheno, basically.
Dude harmony is not pheno lol. If that were the case all deathnics won't have any harmony. His issue is 100 percent midface and eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 685 and MewKing
i believe this dude is just jealous. My pheno is not shit. I wouldn’t have slayed all my life despite having the most shit genetics despite being like this in high school if that was the case
A0574117 6E76 4832 A30A 81ED673AB2A0

I serious had no issues fucking women in school and being with girls. Yes men also bullied me or tried to but always couldn’t understand what women saw in me

Had many “dudes” say they don’t understand how I can get laid. I seriously think people are envying me nearly all the time despite not doing so back

i somehow agree, that's why one should stay among his ethnicity or he will have great difficulties to deal with others pheno in term of attractiviness.
The fact is, nowadays, NA pheno is the most favorized one :
It's has to do with objective beauty but not only : prejudice, interiorization, soft power etc...

If you look at it carefully most of the gl ethnics - for western of course, because each pheno has his relative, subjective and objective scale of beauty - have mixed blood, or genetics recombinations, or features of ancesters who were mixed/ had better pheno in the eyes of the same area of people.
i believe this dude is just jealous. My pheno is not shit. I wouldn’t have slayed all my life despite having the most shit genetics despite being like this in high school if that was the caseView attachment 132758
I serious had no issues fucking women in school and being with girls. Yes men also bullied me or tried to but always couldn’t understand what women saw in me

Had many “dudes” say they don’t understand how I can get laid. I seriously think people are envying me nearly all the time despite not doing so back
where do you come from / pheno ?

Dude harmony is not pheno lol. If that were the case all deathnics won't have any harmony. His issue is 100 percent midface and eye area
I’m not talking pheno like north altandid or whatever. i’m talking like what “vibe” you give off. he looks like an aspie gamer. other phenos would be a guy who looks like a jock, or surfer guy, or footballer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
I’m not talking pheno like north altandid or whatever. i’m talking like what “vibe” you give off. he looks like an aspie gamer. other phenos would be a guy who looks like a jock, or surfer guy, or footballer.
That means shit. “Aspie gamer”. Your basis is flawed because you know I’m a youtuber and even openly say I game. Means shit. That’s not even pheno. That’s just stereotypes

Which also are nothing. If I met a new person who never knew shit about me. They wouldn’t say I’m a gamer. Iv had people (back when I used to work 9-5) tell me that I’m too attractive to be working at jobs that I did. Hell a women even gave me a tip of 100 dollars and said that I look like a model and should look for a better job to suite me

It’s all about bias and halos. You failo me in your head because I have a history on this site and it’s not a good history. Period
And you can’t tell me that’s not a factor. If you actually liked me for some reason or even had a favorable history with me. You wouldn’t be casting me in the negative as hard as you are

Idk why I’m even trying to argue though. Your a dude and women are what matter in the end.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
That means shit. “Aspie gamer”. Your basis is flawed because you know I’m a youtuber and even openly say I game. Means shit. That’s not even pheno. That’s just stereotypes

Which also are nothing. If I met a new person who never knew shit about me. They wouldn’t say I’m a gamer. Iv had people (back when I used to work 9-5) tell me that I’m too attractive to be working at jobs that I did. Hell a women even gave me a tip of 100 dollars and said that I look like a model and should look for a better job to suite me

It’s all about bias and halos. You failo me in your head because I have a history on this site and it’s not a good history. Period
actually no. you just gave me an aspie/gamer vibe because of your hair and you look like leafy-sque. idk there’s something about you that just gives me that. and you are gl i’m not denying that. idk what u wanna improve. go fuck a few woman and you’ll forget all about this shit.

arched eyebrows especially like that are a massive failo
I get it from my mom. It’s either the bone or the they hair grows. If I feel the bone it feels kinda straight but the hair grows in this weird direction. I could try to groom it straight but I still would need to some how grow the hair in the lower bits.

an autist posing as another autist

I get it from my mom. It’s either the bone or the they hair grows. If I feel the bone it feels kinda straight but the hair grows in this weird direction. I could try to groom it straight but I still would need to some how grow the hair in the lower bits.
it’s the bone. it’s called lateral orbital rims. wider rims would give you straighter brows. i have the same lateral rims as you, which gives us those brows.

it’s the bone. it’s called lateral orbital rims. wider rims would give you straighter brows. i have the same lateral rims as you, which gives us those brows.
Yeah if it’s bone then I’m shit out of luck. The only thing I can do is keep them full and thick

Yeah if it’s bone then I’m shit out of luck. The only thing I can do is keep them full and thick
they’re fine tbh.

they’re fine tbh.
Would carepost help my haromony due to better eyelashes? Mine are kinda light and I know men with good eyelashes get a little bit of a halo

Would carepost help my haromony due to better eyelashes? Mine are kinda light and I know men with good eyelashes get a little bit of a halo
yes it’s good

all this guy's problem was his midface.

long midface = death sentence for harmony

his maxilla is not forward enough, he once not long ago even had a fkn antegonial notch which indicates maxillary recession of some kind.

basically pull ur maxilla forwards in one way or another, get more of an upswing and things should look better

his maxilla is not forward enough, he once not long ago even had a fkn antegonial notch which indicates maxillary recession of some kind.

basically pull ur maxilla forwards in one way or another, get more of an upswing and things should look better
he has a low hyoid bone and long british nose which cucks his harmony

This guy is chad, if I looked like that, id be fucking sloots every day, all id do is go clubbing and pick up some bitches at the club.

he has a low hyoid bone and long british nose which cucks his harmony
that's only seen from the side, his nose is fine and he managed to grow into it by enlarging his bone structure so now he looks properly robust

that's only seen from the side, his nose is fine and he managed to grow into it by enlarging his bone structure so now he looks properly robust
his nose tip is weird. it’s too elongated

What does improve harmony the most?

Usually eye area width, mouth width, nose width, midface ratio, es ratio, ipd, fwhr, philtrum to chin ratio, etc.