No like once shes matched and you SS her profile, theres no swipe button

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 22780
No like once shes matched and you SS her profile, theres no swipe button
Oh lmao. I thought u came up w some high iq way of checking jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Probably nowhere if shes actually above 5psl being sub broderick
The profile to me smells like a validation profile, the " i dont even know why I'm on here" and not being verified is a red flag for me personally, apart from that she looks good, but it's clear that she has a filter on, htb with the filter on - no idea what her rating is without

• +1
Reactions: Loki, datboijj, mogging and 3 others
The profile to me smells like a validation profile, the " i dont even know why I'm on here" and not being verified is a red flag for me personally, apart from that she looks good, but it's clear that she has a filter on, htb with the filter on - no idea what her rating is without
Chicks are dumb and don’t even know what verification is. I’m verified and so many dumb foids have asked for snap cause they don’t think I’m a real person. Stupid low iq foids

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Chicks are dumb and don’t even know what verification is. I’m verified and so many dumb foids have asked for snap cause they don’t think I’m a real person. Stupid low iq foids
Verification can also be manipulated on tinder, so I don't blame them for it, but most of them are just too lazy to do, this also means they're too lazy to move their ass out of their apartment into my bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, datboijj, mogging and 3 others
Borderline HTB- so like 4.2-4.4 psl

• +1
Psl is meaningless for women.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Blackgymmax
MTB

Alien Skull failo

3.5 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redrum64389 and Blackgymmax
Looks: 3.25 psl
Perceived personality: 2/10 (slightly below average for a foid)

• Love it
she looks good asf model tier wtf is everyone in the thread joking

I’d say she’s about average looking face wise but she’s slim which is enough to be inundated with chadlite+ on tinder

• +1
I’d say she’s about average looking face wise but she’s slim which is enough to be inundated with chadlite+ on tinder
No point in me actually dming her. I bet some chadlite white dude will come by and swoop her up or she'll play games

She's not for your she's for the pros

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Blackgymmax
No point in me actually dming her. I bet some chadlite white dude will come by and swoop her up or she'll play games
You have a chance - but yeah basidally any girl above 3.5 psl and slim has an unbelievable amount of amounts on OLD- have to message like 100+ of them for a chance at a meet

• +1
Need proper pics bro i can’t rate this

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Rate her op and @Niko

this isn't a real human being
ai generated with snapchat filter

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Im taking an average to see evaluate her. So shes like a 5/10 maybe 5.5/10

Shes hot asf but its mega frauded so hes probably htb maybe?
I agree w htb. I just wanted to see if she would simp cuz she has the vibe and face of those high smv ig girls that only go for other ig dudes with high followers and roided bodies. And yes, face is king

I agree w htb. I just wanted to see if she would simp cuz she has the vibe and face of those high smv ig girls that only go for other ig dudes with high followers and roided bodies. And yes, face is king
I assume she would, face is king and you have it as youre above roided htn chadlites by miles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and the BULL
don't give this frauded HTB the time of her day tbh. you're entitled to gigastacies only

• +1
don't give this frauded HTB the time of her day tbh. you're entitled to gigastacies only
Dw im getting into an ltr soon hopefully with a prime prime trad girl. If god wants

Dw im getting into an ltr soon hopefully with a prime prime trad girl. If god wants
trad girl is myth bro but for a girl it will be really really hard to cheat on you, minimal chances, it doesn't really matter what's her bodycount. just pick the best option like a foid would

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 18840
Need mor pics but HTB minimum

contradiction, tbh
i mean that it's irrelevant if she had 0 bodycount or 20, girls are hard wired to pick the better there is avaiable. ltring a muh trad virgin won't guarantee an ever lasting relationship

• So Sad
i mean that it's irrelevant if she had 0 bodycount or 20, girls are hard wired to pick the better there is avaiable. ltring a muh trad virgin won't guarantee an ever lasting relationship
I wont handle it if i get cheated on ngl

• So Sad
Bimbo

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 18840
7 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
I’m verified
Verified but didn't understand that no swipe button on profile= a match
with that being said, you can already check who likes you on tinder for free. You just use a script & on mobile, the second swipe from opening the app will always be someone who has liked you.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0