what's his psl ?

thebrownprettyboy

thebrownprettyboy

Surgerymax to chadlite
5.5/8 PSL is my guess.

Norwood 0, Fair skin/No blemishes, well styled hair, decent harmony, well portioned face., decent jaw, well groomed, decent UEE.

In general all the features he has, are average to [slightly] above average. Combined with good harmony, he's good looking to most people.

But he lacks key/exotic features that could bump him into the higher facial ratings.

Look at your profile pic, how many points would he drop if he had brown eyes? :feelswat:

Attachments

• 1660235739088.png
    1660235739088.png
    367.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, MolestatoDallaVita, Cutecel2001 and 1 other person
5.5/8 PSL is my guess.

Norwood 0, Fair skin/No blemishes, well styled hair, decent harmony, well portioned face., decent jaw, well groomed, decent UEE.

In general all the features he has, are average to [slightly] above average. Combined with good harmony, he's good looking to most people.

But he lacks key/exotic features that could bump him into the higher facial ratings.

Look at your profile pic, how many points would he drop if he had brown eyes? :feelswat:
yeah i agree with u. having light eyes feature is a huge halo. He still mogges 90% indian and will do good in white dating market

Even light brown eyes are a huge step up from dark brown eyes, like the ones most people on Earth have.

4 psl

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 16110
5.5/8 PSL is my guess.

@Blackgymmax

4.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
@fogdart

Yeah, I think I overated. He looks more 4-4.5 psl on a second glance

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
5.5/8 PSL is my guess.

he just has a really really bad pheno so basically he has 0 smv. i could see him getting 15 matches in a big city in a day on tinder thats it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455 and Nims
yeah i agree with u. having light eyes feature is a huge halo. He still mogges 90% indian and will do good in white dating market
no he wont you retard. he looks like tub of lard and he has the smv of like fat white guys in the west you retard.

he just has a really really bad pheno so basically he has 0 smv. i could see him getting 15 matches in a big city in a day on tinder thats it.
Yeah, Indian phenotypes do poorly in the West's dating market regardless of PSL.

The only way an Indian does well in the Western market is when they don't look Indian. :trepidation:

Yeah, Indian phenotypes do poorly in the West's dating market regardless of PSL.

The only way an Indian does well in the Western market is when they don't look Indian. :trepidation:
unfortunately:(